chapter 34

"What are you doing here?" she asked giggling.

"Thought you'd be up for a beach walk." he said putting his hand in his pockets and shrugging.

He looked ravishing in his white knitted sweater, blue denim jeans, white sneakers and messy hair. Three rings on his left hand and Ailee's bracelet on his right. Casually sexy.

"Of Course. It's been so long since we did that"
she said and started working faster.

He just stood there watching her do her night routine.

" Do you want to?" she asked, gesturing towards the few products sprawled on the counter.

" No thanks ma'am"

" Okay" she said, opening a packet of face masks.

"Sit" she said, holding his hand and taking him to the counter.

He did obediently and waited for her to do whatever the fuck she was doing.

She stood between his legs and gently laid the wet mask on his face and he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"It'll make you feel better" she said and put one on her face as well.

"I look fucking stupid" he mumbled.

"No you don't. You look absolutely adorable" she said and snapped his pictures and some mirror selfies of both of them.

After a few minutes she removed their masks and applied moisturizer on his face.
He sighed at the relaxing feeling of her soft hands massaging his face and her sweet scent filling up his mind.

They went into her closet and he made her wear a thick jacket and scarf because it was cold outside and it will be colder at the beach.

"I will meet you outside" she said and pecked his lips and went out of her room.

He nodded and left through the balcony. There was a huge tree with many branches right outside making it easier for him to climb up and down.

__

"Lily?" She froze and slowly turned around. She was almost at the door.

"Where are you going at this time?" her father asked.

"A-a walk?" she said but it came out as a question because she wasn't sure it would be a good idea to tell him the truth or not.

"I thought we had a big lawn for that." he said and stood right in front of her.

"Uhh- I wanted to go to the beach." she said slowly. She couldn't bring herself to lie to her father.

"Alright my child, but alone?" he asked worriedly.

"Uh-mmm"

" Come I'll take you. Let's have a father and daughter moment. I have been so busy recently I couldn't give you much time." He said and started walking towards the garage.

"Yes, alright wait for me, I'll bring some snacks."

He nodded and she ran back inside pulling out her phone.

"Hmm" he said after picking up the phone.

"I can't- papa and me- We-"

"Shh baby calm down. Breathe" She nodded and took deep breaths while he counted one, two, three.

"Papa is taking me to the beach. I'm sorry. I want to spend some time with him too. Can you meet us there?"

"It's alright Coco you have nothing to apologize for, hmm?"