40. epilogue

After the Seoul National Music Competition, Eun byul and Heeseung decided to take a small break before going to college in which they both went abroad to play in international music competitions. They have won various awards in Poland, France, Germany, and Austria. The chemistry and powerful playing was extremely popular among young rising pianists and violinists. They all aspired to play like Heeseung and Eun byul.

After graduating college with a music degree, Heeseung became a piano teacher, and Eun byul continued to be a competitive violinist. He was an excellent teacher and great with little kids. Every parent in town knew that they had to go to Heeseung for a successful pianist.

When they turned 25, Eun byul and Heeseung decided that they needed a change of scenery and so, they moved to Kent, England. They lived a peaceful life, playing music together. They would have small shows for the community and the townspeople were like a part of their family.

The following year, Eun byul signed a record deal to record classical music with a classical music agency. At first, she was hesitant because all she did her whole life was compete, but excited for new beginnings, she gladly accepted the deal. Her career was extremely successful as she had many concerts and was popular among young violinists. She toured all over Europe, exciting the audience everywhere she went, and even with the long distance separating them while Eun byul was on tour, Heeseung was always waiting for her back at home.

When Eun byul and Heeseung were 28, Heeseung finally proposed to Eun byul. They got married a few months later and for the first time in a very long time, their families were united, celebrating the joyous moment. After the competition, Eunmi and Eun byul's relationship had grown closer and they were like best friends. When Eun byul moved to England, she and Eunmi basically called each other every day, and would send surprise gifts, and Eunmi was Eun byul's maid of honor along with her 6-year-old daughter, Miyeon, being the flower girl. The wedding was what would be imagined as a perfect fairy tale ending.

**

5 years later...

On a bright Paris afternoon, the sun peeked through the windows and the curtains gently flowed in the spring breeze. Eun byul's successful career had made her family relocate to Paris, France where she would perform countless concerts with Heeseung still by their side. Now 32, their love for music never changed.

"Papa," the small boy exclaimed with willful excitement, "Play a duet with mama."

Eun byul glanced at her 5-year-old son and gave him a smile, "You're learning some big words, aren't you, Yejun?"

"Duet! Duet!" he laughed, hugging his mom's legs.

"Yejun, give mama a little rest, hm?" Heeseung said gently, picking the boy up, "After all, you're going to be a big brother soon."

Eun byul patted her stomach. She was very much pregnant, due any time soon.

"Your little sister awaits," she smiled, "Our little family is excited to meet you, Yeseo-ah."