chapter 12

Layla's pov~

I was making myself a sandwich in the pack kitchen, because I felt a little bit uncomfortable making it in the Alpha Suite. Everything was so expensive I'd probably break something.

When I was met with none other than Antonia.
So I thought maybe if I tried to be kind to her or find common ground maybe she would ease up on me a little bit.

Her makeup had always been on point, she was very talented in that area.

Looking at her I said, "Your makeup is always so beautiful and on point."

I waited for a moment and she didn't say anything.

Scowling, she growled. "You going to try to fuck me too you little whore?"

"You know you may be able to fool your little Alpha, and his family but you can't fool me!"

"Nobody fucking raped you!
You're an ugly whore, no one would have to rape you! You're just pissed because Mike rejected your sorry ass! He told me it was his wolf at the moment of weakness he couldn't resist the pull of the mate Bond."

Tears pulled at the corner of my eyes, I quickly walked away so she wouldn't see me cry.Maybe she's right.I thought to myself.

But Carly wasn't going to let that slide, she swiftly took over my body pushing me to the back of my mind.
Carley was so incredibly strong and fast she reached Antonia quickly, balling up my fist she punched her in the face so hard I heard her nose crack.

Carley growled, "It wasn't the mate bond you stupid bitch! He raped me and then he rejected me when he was done! You are so fuckin pathetic you believe his lies! I was a fucking virgin!"

As soon as Carly reached her goal she brought me back forward, and by the time I was back in control Antonia was huddled on the ground crying her eyes out.

Screaming, "You'll pay for this you fucking cunt!"

"I don't give a shit if the Alpha is your mate you will pay for what you've done!"

"First you fuck my boyfriend, and then you tell everybody you were raped, and now you assaulted me!"

It took me a moment to catch on, but I realized what she said.

"what do you mean mate?"

"Why do you always play the victim Antonia? I was rejected and raped and now I'm still being accused of doing something wrong! All I have ever done was exist!"

"And why do you keep saying the Alpha is my mate?"

Antonia looked at me with tears in her eyes.
"Why don't you ask your fucking mate Christian!" Antonia said holding her nose and sobbing, as she hastily got up and ran out the door.

I debated whether I should ask Christian or not. If it wasn't true, I would be so humiliated, considering he's completely out of my league.

what if he laughs at me?

It would be stupid to think he was my mate,
Or it could be even worse, what if he is my mate, and he rejects me?

I could never be good enough for someone like him.

Just the thought of this brought tears to my eyes, I felt like I would never be good enough for anyone.
Especially since I'm no longer a virgin, I had saved myself for my mate this whole time, and my mate literally stole my virginity.
No one will want me now that I'm tainted that's what it feels like.

****

After I made my sandwich I decided I would go for a run putting my confrontation with Antonia to the back of my mind.