a note from the author (I have to bring this up.)

So I have a second one to this.

I did make it its own book, I hope you guys enjoy it! it's called:

"ReJecTed by the GaMma LoVed by the AlpHa {Angel's ChOice}" and by the way it's also related to "MaTeD To mY BrOtHeR"unfortunately watt pad took my book down for absolutely no reason I went through all the guidelines and everything and I didn't break any rules they werent actually related obviously! so you guys can no longer read that one unless you go to iReader. And on that app it's very hard to edit the books so I've been trying to and it won't let me. But my books will always remain free regardless.

Angel's choice, yes you got that right it's about her! As always there will probably be some mistakes.

So please all your thoughts and construction criticism is appreciated, but be nice. And the second book there's going to be a lot of things it is not going to be anything like this book. They'll be a little bit of royalty, a little bit of murder.. and a lot of love.

in the beginning this book was a fuckin mess it was bad, but with help from readers I was able to go through and fix almost all of it except for some of the punctuation. I still have issues fixing that because I'll have to take down the entire book.. anyway if you guys drop some comments I will read every single one.

Also I would love to have more followers and I'll always follow you back I don't know a lot of people so it's great when I meet new people on here.

⚠️⚠️__________________________⚠️⚠️

I also need to address something that has been occurring in the comments and throughout this book. And I know it's not a subject I should talk about and I probably shouldn't bring it up but after having numerous comments about the subject from people who are still hurting I had to say something.

I received several comments from survivors and victims making me realize there are so many it hurts so much to see that. But I'm glad that you have had the courage to speak up about it.

If you've experienced similar things to what happened to Layla..(s.a, abuse, suicidal thoughts ,etc) below I have listed a few numbers that may help you if you are in need.

Just know you're not alone and that if you ever need a friend I am here.

But if you are under age please tell a trusting adult a teacher or anyone you feel comfortable with and is able to get you help. Although this book is for 18 plus.

I sponsor people in my area who are struggling and tell my story at centers for troubled youth and at rehab facilities. If I can just help one person I have accomplished my ultimate goal.

Im not a therapist and in no way am I qualified though so if you're hurting please reach out if not to to someone close or to someone you trust. Your best bet would be law enforcement though, if your case hasn't already been dealt with.

You will get through this! and you are not alone! and it's definitely not your fault.

In my books I tend to put a lot of my life experiences in them although some people think it's weird and creepy or even too much it happens in real life..(s.a, abuse, suicidal thoughts ,etc) statistics show 1 out of 6 women in the US and 1 out 33 men go through this. Which is horrific.

Even though this is a werewolf fantasy a lot of what happened to Layla a lot of us have been through,and I've been told upon reading this book has brought some of those memories and past events up in people's lives.so that is the reason I am addressing this so I hope it doesn't offend anybody and I hope I don't get in trouble.

I've listed some numbers below and some links that will get you to websites that can literally help you with just about anything. All you have to do is ask. Being said I wish you all the best of luck ♥♥ I'm only putting this up for a little while because I don't know if I'm allowed to to be honest so again I'm sorry it just had to be done.

Boys Town National Hotline
(Available 24 Hours)
Hotline for boys and girls, teens and young adults, who are feeling depressed, contemplating suicide, being physically or sexually abused, on the run, addicted, threatened by violence, fighting with a friend or parent, or faced with an overwhelming challenge
http://www.boystown.org/Link will open in a new window
http://yourlifeyourvoice.orgLink will open in a new window (800) 448-3000

TTY Line
(800) 448-1833

Again I also want to thank all of you guys for reading and voting for some reason I can't send out thank you messages but just know you're important and so is your opinion.