ecstasy 29

Layla's pov~

Finally, Christian and I would have a much needed evening alone. So, after we both showered I hoped he would be in the mood. Our half ass sex life cooled off quite a bit since I had Angel, we were just always so busy. Every waking moment was spent taking care of Angel and the never ending list of pack duties. And if I was being honest, I had begun to worry that Christian wouldn't find me attractive anymore; because the birth of our pup had changed my body in ways both good and bad. But I was wrong..

I craved his body on mine or vice versa. I've been dreaming of this day with Christian for what seems like an eternity.

I wasn't expecting him to have the same idea.

So, as I sat brushing my hair he took the brush and set it on the vanity, moving my hair to the side. I felt sparks as he peppered my neck with soft kisses before quickly picking me up bridal style carrying me to the bed.

I wasted no time, as I hurriedly stripped and hopped in the bed under the covers patting the spot next to me.

He chuckled. "You ain't wasting any time, are you?"

He started to get into the bed still dressed, but I pointed to the floor gesturing for him to drop his clothes and demand"clothes off!".

"Get your ass over here and love me dammit," I said sarcastically.

Christian had a big cheesy grin on his face as he stripped throwing his clothes in different directions. We both giggled nervously, not sure where to start.

I marveled at every perfect inch of his toned body with every movement a different muscle was revealed, he's flawless, I thought to myself, the tattoos were always such a turn-on.

I could sense his intense alpha aura, it was so incredibly alluring it enticed my wolf driving her mad with lust. The power was irresistible like a drug, provoking my eyes to flicker as my wolf tore at my psyche attempting to escape, She had one thing on her mind, she was going to Mark her mate. I immediately shoved her to the back of my mind, blocking her out completely until I needed her.

His delicious scent danced around the room surrounding me. My wolf again struggled to come forward leaving the air thick with my arousal as a response.

When he finally got into bed I pulled his body close wrapping my arms around him, our naked bodies touching as I took his soft lips into mine.

I kissed him with fervor savoring his sweet lips and fighting for dominance, as I teasingly sucked and nibbled his bottom lip.
His hands went for my hair grabbing it by the handfuls as he continued to devour my lips.

Kissing in sync as our hands explored each other's bodies further, my wolf pleaded to mark him! She wanted him now!

I was already moist when his hands made their way in between my thighs.
Everywhere he touched little sparks ensued making my body hot and causing my heart to rapidly thud in my chest.

Christian knew exactly how to please me when using his hands. And mouth but now I was about to experience everything else.

I felt his hardness poking me in the leg, with a chuckle I grasped his member stroking it slowly. Letting out a low growl, as he continued to rub between my thighs he picked up pace as did I.

He stopped and made his way under the covers, laying on his stomach he spread my legs and lay between them.

Again Massaging my clit.
I felt his lips making contact, I gasped as he parted my folds kissing and sucking my pearl.

I gripped the sheets and bit my lip stifling a moan, as he placed a finger inside readying me for him, and then another he brought me so close to the edge my wolf was already howling as he picked up speed.

I was confused when he came up for air so soon, but I would understand why in a minute.

I pulled him close to me once again going straight for his neck.

I kissed and nibbled lapping my tongue along the area where the mark would go, getting the skin tender to ease the pain, as he massaged my clit.

I positioned myself on top of him, and he was propped up against the headboard.

I seductively ground on him still nibbling his neck, while he caressed my breasts and took a bud into his mouth, causing me to moan softly.

He whispered, "Are you ready?"

I moaned, "mm.. hmm."

Lifting me, he slowly eased me onto his cock, we both gasped for different reasons. I felt myself stretched to the brim to accommodate his very thick member, for me it was huge and slightly painful, for him it was tight, wet, and amazing.

After a few seconds, my wolf healed me soothing the pain, and that's when the pleasure took over and so did I.

I moved my hips slowly working his member at first, when I got the hang of it, I bounced faster and harder as his hands guided me up and down his thick shaft.

I bit my bottom lip and we both moaned louder we were so close. I was surprised when he sat up straight pulling my body closer to him and flipping us both over so he was on top
Without pulling out or breaking contact.

This was one of the most amazing sensations I ever felt.

He put my legs on his shoulders and our bodies collided easing himself deeper inside of me now, he grabbed the headboard for leverage.

At first, he glided into me building up speed, then he began pounding into me my nails went for his back digging in and my legs shook as I moved my body in sync with his.

I came again and again moaning and screaming his name in pleasure I couldn't hold back my body wouldn't allow me to.

I came very quickly every time but he wasn't finished yet, and neither was I.

I felt his member harden more than before almost like it was vibrating, his strokes longer and the intensity at its peak.

We both were about to cum together when I elongated my canines and sank them deep into the soft flesh of his neck a rush of pleasure hit us both. Quick flashes of our future together played through in my mind .

With one last stroke, he came inside of me filling me up with his seed, as I climaxed from the intense strokes we both brought our wolves forward to take over to complete the bond.

Both of our wolves claimed one another, his wolf is dark, strong and amazing and I already loved him as did Carly and we were finally one completely.

"Mine!" Their loud growls echoed throughout my mind. I felt enveloped by love something I hadn't felt for a very long time and I knew I was safe, from everything.

We made love all night, I had multiple amazing orgasms as did he, I would never get enough of his body I was addicted.. it was "ecstasy."