Pt.2 | When he knows about your feelings | KTH

Parking his car, he got off the car. It was hard day for him because of his father but after confessing to you, finally, he was relieved. He smiled remembering the first kiss you both shared with each other. He was already missing you.

Taehyung punched the passcode and headed inside still smiling because of thoughts that were running in his mind about you.

The chain of his thoughts broke when he heard his phone. He took out his phone from his pocket and his smile dropped when he saw the caller ID.

Dad

Again, it was his father who was calling him. He didn't wanted to attend the call but he had no other choice. He picked the call and placed it on his ears.

"Did you call Yona?" His father asked. It wasn't new for Taehyung for not being asked by his father whether he reached home safely or not. He never cares.

"I was busy with a meeting so I couldn't." Taehyung made up an excuse.

"Than do it now. Take her for shopping tomorrow at 11 AM. Remember, the wedding is Friday. I don't want any delay in anything nor any excuses. Understand?" His father said sternly like always.

"Yes appa." Taehyung agreed knowing the consequences he'll face if he refuses his father's order.

His father just hummed and ended the call. Taehyung sighed and closed his eyes massaging his temples.

Not thinking twice he placed his bag on the couch and made his way out of his house. He opened the door of his car, wearing the seatbelt, he drove off to the place where he can get peace.

Meanwhile, you just got out of the washroom after getting fresh. The day was overwhelming for you. You smiled remembering today's events.

You felt your cheeks heat up recalling the kiss you shared with Taehyung. You still can't believe that it's all true. You never knew that he had feelings for you.

"Dumb y/n." You said smacking your own forehead slightly.

But again you smiled like an idiot reminisced how he confessed twice and you being an idiot didn't even said it back. You sighed being disappointed in yourself.

You startled when you heard your door bell. Your eyebrows crease as you mumbled "Who must be at this hour?" It's already late in the evening. Shrugging off your thoughts you got out of your room and made your way towards the main door.

You opened the door and to your surprise found a tall man standing at your front door. You stiffed when that man literally threw himself on you. You didn't expected him to at your house at this hour. Your mouth was still parted due to shock but the man who was hugging you breath in relief after seeing you and being in your embrace.

"I missed you." You heard him saying and you regained your posture. You wrapped your arms around him as he hugged you tightly.

After few minutes, he pulled out of the hug and looked at you. You were still processing that he's here at your house. He only came here once to pick you up to take you to airport for business meeting. Other than that day he never came to your house. Ofcourse, why would a boss visit his secretary's house?

"Why do you look so surprised?" He asked inspecting your confused and shocked face.

"Huh?" You unknowingly let out and looked everywhere but not him causing him to press his lips in thin line to suppress his laughter.

"I..I didn't expected you here at this hour." You said and he smiled.

"But I'm here." Taehyung said in flirting tone. His loving gaze on you were making your cheeks go red. You cleared your throat and looked at him.