It's only you | Part 1 | KTH

The two naked bodies were laying on the bed all cuddled up on each other. They didn't care about the position they were in because all that mattered to them was the warmth of love that were radiating from their bodies and hearts.

Taehyung's eyes slowly fluttered opening. He nuzzles his face in her neck to inhale her sweet scent. His hands travelled towards her lower abdomen and massaged her area to ease her pain after the long previous night that they had. A smile appeared on his face while reminiscing about the hot body but an innocent soul lying under him.

Not wasting any second, he gets up on his feet carefully, without disturbing her sleep and gazes at the view that he admires the most.

He gets under the duvet again and lays on her, starts planting kisses all over her face and neck

He gets under the duvet again and lays on her, starts planting kisses all over her face and neck. She groaned in her sleep and tried to turn her body but couldn't because of the giant baby bear lying on top of her. Taehyung was busy peppering her with his sweet kisses with a smile.

"wake up, love." he says, kissing her jaw.

"goomorning" he chuckles, hearing her early morning baby voice.

"is it hurting?" he softly asks while travelling his hands back to her abdomen to massage them.

"umm" she shuffles and lays on her back, locking her arms on his neck to pull him closer. Taehyung's face snuggled up in her neck where he planted a soft kiss and his chest collided with her soft blossoms.

"they're soft as cotton." you smack his head as you felt his palm on your blossoms squeezing them and fingers playing with your tit.

"tae, get up. You've got to get ready for the shoot." she reminds him while running her hands through his soft locks.

"i know baby, but after touching your softies, I feel aroused again. Let's work out in the shower." he says like a happy excited baby.

"i'm still sore bear." you said pecking his nose.

"i'm sorry, was i too hard on you? hmm?" he asks lying next to her, caressing her soft skin.

"no, it was good." she says smiling snuggling in his neck and inhaling his scent.

"you smell sweet." she adds, planting a kiss on his neck.

"not more than you." he chuckles and kisses her forehead.

"at least, let's shower together, hmm? is that okay?" he suggests with a need to give her a warm relaxing shower to ease her pain. She looks up at his face and nods smiling. He quickly pecked her lips and scooped her in his arms.

The couple bathed together. Taehyung gave a relaxing shower to the love of his life whom he treasures the most. He treats her like a delicate flower but he knows that she's the strongest woman he's ever met in his life.

Taehyung couldn't stop himself from tasting her sweet juicy petals while showering and who was y/n to resist his lips?

Here they were in their bedroom in a bathrobe. Y/n was drying his hair with a towel whereas he had his face snuggled in her clothed chest with closed eyes.

"get ready and come downstairs. i'll quickly make pancakes for you." she says planting a kiss on his forehead. He smiles nodding at her.

~~~

Taehyung happily munched the breakfast. His bread cheeks were popping out causing y/n to coo at him. As he was done, he got up from his seat followed by y/n. He washed his hands and turned to see his beloved girlfriend standing with a smile on her face.

Approaching her, he took her in his embrace. The couple loves to cling to each other so they are always glued to each other. 

"don't wait for me if i get late, okay?" he says as he knows that she waits for him whenever he has late shoots and ends up sleeping on the couch.

"today is your date, will you be fine?" he asks running his fingers through her brown locks.

"don't worry about it. i'll be fine." she assures him pecking his chest. He smiles and pecks her forehead.

"call me if you need me. i'll head to you right away." he says as he knows she doesn't have a good cramp tolerance. she nods smiling at him.

"you should go now." she says pulling out of the hug. Taehyung nods and takes her in a sweet kiss before leaving. The couple shared a long passionate kiss and bid goodbye to each other.

Kim Y/n, is an orphan and was raised in an orphanage. She made it to a good university where he met Taehyung. Their friendship of 2 years bloomed into love in the last year of their college. Y/n knew about Taehyung's love and passion for acting but his parents always prevented him. They never had a problem with Taehyung's relationship with y/n but with his career choice. Y/n became his strength to pursue his career.

His parents were not supportive of his career because of the uncertainty but always gave him blessings. Taehyung and y/n moved in together after their graduation. Y/n made it to a good company that paid her well whereas Taehyung kept on auditioning and got small roles. It's been 3 years since they've been living under the same roof creating several memories together and facing all the challenges together.

Taehyung wishes to drop his girlfriend at her office like an ideal boyfriend but he can't as she has forbidden him to do so. After all, Taehyung is a rising star in the film industry. He is currently working on his second film. Before getting into the film, he did small roles in some advertisements and short films which caught the attention of a well-known director in the Entertainment industry. 

He signed his contract under Jeon Labels which is always in hunt of new talents and a talent like Taehyung didn't go unnoticed by them. Hence, Taehyung could make it into one of the renowned labels in the entertainment industry. His first film was a massive success which brought him a huge fanbase. Taehyung is given the tag of 'Greek god' because of his breathtaking visuals but what impresses the audience is his acting skills and talent. Taehyung's parents are also happy for his personal and professional life which is growing day by day.

Many agencies reached out to him because of his popularity and increasing fanbase but Taehyung was already signed by the top agency which is why he didn't bother about paying attention to it but rather focused on his current film project with one of the top most actresses Shin Yuna.

To prevent the rumours, they mutually agreed to spend their time together at their home rather than going out. They no longer get to enjoy their normal life like going on dates together, shopping, picnics, movies or just even a long drive. Taehyung's busy schedule doesn't allow him to spend time with his girlfriend but he makes sure to give all his time to her when he's home. They plan their dates at their home. They know the sacrifices their relationship has to go through but it's all worth it as it is only making their love and respect stronger for each other. 

The more they crave for each other, the more they find themselves falling for each other.

[PART 2 will be out soon. Stay tuned. Drop the reviews in the comments section]