Got married to my professor final (re-edited)| KTH

The conclusion of the police investigation brought a mix of relief and sorrow to those involved. As the bullies were sent behind bars, justice was served for Y/N and the other students who had endured the painful torment. Their parents' shock and disappointment at their children's behavior led them to support the police's decision to hold them accountable.

The parents of Jake, in particular, felt the heavy burden of shame for not realizing their son's cruelty sooner. They stood with the victims, urging the police to ensure Jake faced the consequences of his actions.

The university also took a stand, removing the principal from his position. His failure to protect the students led the trustees to make this difficult decision, aiming to restore safety and trust on campus.

Amidst the upheaval, Taehyung and Y/N found solace in the justice served to them and the other victims. Taehyung felt fortunate that his efforts in standing up for the victims did not cost him his job. He understood the importance of keeping his and Y/N's relationship professional on campus, yet cherished their bond even more deeply outside of it.

Their resilience, courage, and strength in the face of adversity became a source of inspiration for others. The campus was left with a sense of hope for a better future, one where justice and compassion prevail over cruelty.

On a serene Sunday morning, Taehyung found himself absorbed in the comforting rhythm of cooking breakfast for his beloved wife and himself. The kitchen filled with the delightful aroma of freshly made dishes, bringing a warm sense of contentment to their home.

As he busied himself with serving the meal, Taehyung heard gentle footsteps approaching him. Glancing up, he saw his little bean making her way toward him, her eyes heavy with sleep. The sight of her sleepy yawn and her soft, tousled appearance made him smile lovingly and shake his head affectionately.

Putting down his work, Taehyung cleaned his hands and moved towards her, his heart filled with tender affection. Standing before her, he gently took her hand away from her eyes, his touch delicate and caring. His eyes held a depth of warmth as he gazed at her, cherishing the quiet, intimate moment they shared.

In that moment, their love was palpable—a serene and comforting connection that warmed their hearts more than any breakfast ever could.

With a tender touch, Taehyung softly chides his wife, his voice filled with gentle concern. "How many times do I need to tell you not to rub your eyes, hmm?" he asks, as he carefully presses her eyes to soothe them, his protective nature evident in his delicate approach.

Her response is a playful blend of longing and pouty determination. "And how many times do I need to tell you not to leave me alone in bed?" she sulks, stamping her foot with a mock defiance. Her face forms an adorable angry pout, a familiar expression Taehyung knows well.

He's aware of her love for cuddling him, the way she clings to him each morning, seeking warmth and comfort. Her reluctance to let him go is a reflection of her deep affection for him, and it tugs at his heartstrings.

Despite her feigned irritation, Taehyung's heart swells with love for his little bean, finding her pout endearing. He smiles softly at her, knowing that their playful exchange is just one of the many ways they express their close, loving bond. In these moments, their love shines brightly, warming their hearts and home.

With a warm chuckle, Taehyung scoops his wife into his arms, and she responds with a radiant smile as she gladly wraps herself around him. She jumps up, locking her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, finding security in his embrace. Anticipating her move, Taehyung supports her thighs, holding her close as he hugs her tightly around her waist.

"Good morning," he murmurs, planting a gentle kiss on her shoulder. She smiles, snuggling into his embrace, feeling the comforting warmth of his presence.

"Good morning," she responds, her voice filled with love. Taehyung guides her to the kitchen, keeping her in his arms, and sets her gently on the kitchen island. Pulling away from the hug, he offers her a spoonful of breakfast with a tender smile.

Her eyes twinkle with mischief as she opens her mouth, accepting the bite. Taehyung wipes the corner of her lips, asking, "Is it tasty?" She nods enthusiastically, picking up chopsticks to feed him in return. He happily allows her to serve him, enjoying their playful exchange.

In the past few weeks, Taehyung has come to realize just how clingy and affectionate his wife is, a quality he has grown to cherish deeply. She frets when he stays up too late, unable to fall asleep without his comforting presence beside her. Taehyung indulges her every desire, sharing her love for the close, intimate moments they spend together.

Their journey of life together unfolds with a beautiful harmony of shared warmth and love. The couple revels in each other's company, cherishing the quality time they spend as one. As they begin this chapter of their lives, their bond only grows stronger, rooted in the joy and affection they share.

Note :

This story didn't turn out the way I wanted it to be. I'm sorry if I disappointed any one of you.

I'm working hard on upcoming story.

Thank you :)