Finally, i am home | KTH

You were walking back and forth, nibbling your nails. Each passing second were making you anxious as hell.

It's has become a routine for you but today the tickling of clock is forming beads of sweat on your forehead.

Your stomuch was churning up and heart was beating rapidly thinking about the negative thoughts clouding on your mind. You shook your head to get them out of your head.

Your legs halted hearing the opening of door. You didn't waste any second before rushing over to the front door. You breath in relief seeing the person you've been waiting since the evening.

But you gulp down the lump of throat seeing his condition which broke your heart. You bit your lips and walked closer to him.

 You bit your lips and walked closer to him

His deadly eyes were staring at you but all you could see was his bruised face and body. You gasped seeing bruise right beside his eyes making you panic. Before you could even utter a word his deep voice rang in your ears.

"why are you awake?" You felt your throat sore.

"i was waiting for you, Mr.Kim." You simply said but keeping your gaze on the white marble floor.

"didn't i tell you not to wait for me?" He reminds you the order he gave you this morning. You pressed your lips in a thin line before uttering.

"i was worried about you."

"stop wasting your time on useless stuff." He bluntly says and take a step inside the home, towards you but his leg twisted making him almost fall but you were fast enough to hold his arm and take his half body weight on yours.

You wrapped your arm around his waist to support his weight on your body. His head was on your shoulder. His hot breath were hitting on your skin sending shiver down your spine. He felt weak in your embrace.

"Mr.Kim, are you okay?" You asked softly.

"i'm tired." his voice came out like a whisper. You held onto him tighter.

"take me to my room." Taehyung says letting out a tired sigh. You nod your head and taking his arm, you wrapped it around your neck and other around his waist.

You struggled a bit handling him but it isn't new for you. You've welcomed him all socked in blood flowing out of his bruises. Only you know how many scars he has yet he brings new every now and then.

 Only you know how many scars he has yet he brings new every now and then