PART 1 | When he loves you unconditionally | KTH

My dear y/nie,

I have kept your favorite Strawberry Milk and my favorite daisy flowers in your locker. I hope you like them. I know your exams will be starting next week and you'll get busy. Don't overwork or stress out. Take care of yourself.

- Your admirer, KTH

Letting out a deep inaudible sigh, you kept the note in your bag. Picking the Daisy flowers from your locker and the strawberry milk you closed the locker. Just when you were about to leave for your class, you stopped seeing a familiar figure standing in front of you with arms crossed on chest. 

"Miss Y/n again got something from him, huh? Like every day?" Suzy said glaring at you. You curled your fingers in a tiny fist. You gulped down a lump of throat looking down.

"Listen Y/n, I've been nice to you all this time but now I won't be. Stay away from Taehyung. Did you get that?" She said in dominating tone.

You couldn't help but fear seeing her deadly glare.

"Did you get that?" She again said gritting her teeth.

You nod looking down, clenching your fist with the hem of your blazer. Suzy sighed and left from there not before taking away the flowers and milk from you.

You breath in relief and made your way to your class. As usual, you sat down on your seat beside the window. Soon, the teacher arrived and started her lecture.

You're in the second year of your college. You have always been a loner. Not that you choose to be but you don't have any option.

You don't have any friends nor anyone wants to be friends with you which is why you always sit on the last bench of your class since freshman year.

You're okay being alone because you're well aware of the reason why nobody wants to be friends with you. You don't blame anyone but you do blame yourself for being weak, especially in front of Suzy.

Suzy is the ex-girlfriend of Taehyung who's courting you for the last few months. When you entered the college, you knew about them as they were a popular couple but by the end of your first year, Taehyung broke up with Suzy.

You were never interested in knowing about other people's lives but them being the popular couple became the gossip and it ended up till your ears.

Suzy couldn't handle her breakup with Taehyung, that's why she left for a few months and now that she returned back last week, she was welcomed with another shock and that was Taehyung has moved on. What surprised her more was Taehyung was liking a girl like you.

It has been now 5 months since Taehyung is courting you. Every day he keeps drinks, snacks and flowers for you in your locker with a lovely note.

You never ate anything that he gave, instead you gave it away to needy people after school. Taehyung knew about it, yet he choose to do the same thing for you because he knows that you've kept his notes safely with you.

Though he's popular but he's a nice guy. He never misses a chance to see you. You never responded to him, never even smiled at him. You always wear your blank face and give him eyes that lack emotions.

Taehyung never did something that offended you or made you uncomfortable. You surely were gossip of the school as a Taehyung, who's a heartthrob, has feelings for you.

After the class, you were sitting at a usual place in the school garden. You were focused on your books when you saw a hand in front of your face holding a chocolate.

Averting your eyes from your books, you lifted your face and saw Taehyung who was wearing a boxy smile on his face.

"Have this. It'll help you to remember your topics easily." He says happily. You blinked your eyes and looked back in your book.

One shots | Kim Taehyungजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें