Final | When he loves you unconditionally | KTH

A YEAR LATER

With a blink of an eye, a year passed by. A lot of things changed within this period of time. However, your bond with Taehyung only grew stronger without any tag given to it.

Taehyung passed out from university exactly a year ago and he joined his father's company to work under him and gain experience before taking up the responsibility of a CEO.

Besides, his father thought that Taehyung is too young to be given the huge responsibility. Taehyung didn't oppose the decision knowing that he's not ready to take over the seat that comes with lots of accountability. So he agreed to the decision of his father.

Moreover, he got time to balance his work life with his personal life. You were still in college as it was your last year. Taehyung spent his time with you by taking you to amusement park, waterpark, dinner and ice-cream dates, shopping and what not.

He never fails to take time for you out of his busy schedule. On the other hand, you could see all his efforts, love and care that he was showering on you. It'd be lie to say that you didn't felt something for him.

It is impossible for both of you to live without each other and so here he is, leaving aside his work only to attend your graduation ceremony.

Taehyung has wide proud smile on his face while clicking your pictures who was on the stage getting facilitated by the authorities for securing 1st rank in the university. Taehyung, Jungkook and your family were cheering for you loudest.

You could see your parents cheering for you with proud smile on their faces. Whereas, your eyes searched for the special one who promised you to attend your graduation ceremony.

And there he was standing with big muscle bunny standing near the tree with huge grin on his face ear to ear. You smiled at him which he gladly returned.

As the ceremony ended, you walked towards your parents who hugged you and congratulated you. You bid them goodbye as Taehyung told you that he wants to spend evening with you and so informing that to your parents, you walked towards where Taehyung was.

"Oh my y/nie, congratulations." As soon as you reached there, Jungkook greeted you while hugging you tight. Pulling out of the hug you signed started to show sign.

"Thank you for coming, Jungkook." He smiled shaking his head. He read your signs as he learnt sign language.

"I had to come here. After all, my sister is finally graduated." He said patting your head lovingly.

Your gaze went on the one who had big smile on his face waiting for you with his arms opened wide. Passing him smile, you walked in his embrace and wrapped your arms around his waist.

"I am so proud of you, princess. Congratulations."  Taehyung said while hugging you tight swaying you little. Jungkook smiled looking at you two.

You pulled out of the hug and looked at him smiling. He couldn't help but stare at your adorable face that was radiating happiness. He loves to see you happy.

"Hyung, I gotta go. Dad needs me at office." Jungkook said as he received message from his father.

"Okay. Drive safely." Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded and bid you both goodbye. Turning to you, Taehyung looked at you.