It's only you | Part 4 | KTH

The couple rested for few days. Despite having her office, y/n was happy being able to spend time with Taehyung after 8 months of his busy and tight schedule. Taehyung cooks for her, plans movie dates, romantic candle light dinner, lots of intimate moments and random hugs, cuddles and kisses.

The couple happily lived like always without any worries being completely unaware of the storm awaits them.

It was a week later since the last shoot day. Yuna was called by the Jeon lable's CEO to talk on the matter. He wasn't available as he had overseas schedule but the moment he got to know about the news from director, he was furious and disappointed.

Yuna confidently entered the meeting room followed by her manager.

"good morning, Jungkook." she greets him smiling and approached to hug him but he showed her his palm stopping her.

"it's Mr.Jeon, Ms.Yuna. you may take your seat." he says bluntly gesturing her to take her seat. She rolles her eyes and rakes her seat.

"why did you call me urgently?" she asks crossing her legs.

"for going against the script." Jungkook with his stern voice.

"huh? what? when did I do that?" she asks pretending to be confused. Jungkook smirks leaning back on his seat.

"ms.Yuna, don't play smart with me. when you were told that there won't be any kissing scene in the ending scene then why the hell did you go against that?" he asks coldly sending chills through her manager's spine. Ofcourse, whole industry is aware of Jungkook's anger so who wouldn't fear him?

"oh come on! it isn't a big deal Jungkook. besides, it'll only strengthen the chemistry of the leads." Jungkook shoot a glare at her for the audacity to utter his name and talking back to him.

"ms.yuna, don't test my patience. address me with respect and don't talk back to me. i ain't your friend so stay in your limits." yuna made a fist controlling her anger.

"and about chemistry of the leads, it's barely even a 10% part of the film. nobody is gonna give a shit about it since it's an action based movie. you weren't even needed in the film and i still don't understand why the hell casting crew ended up with you." Jungkook straightforwardly says causing Yuna to clench her jaw.

"i swear, if any type of scandal you create around the release, i'll sue you and your agency." he sternly says.

"you may leave now." Jungkook says and stuck his eyes on his ipad. Yuna smirks and gets up from her seat.

"see you soon Mr.Jeon Jungkook." Jungkook didn't even pay attention to her and she left from there.

~~~~~~~

"baby, tomorrow is the screening. are you excited?" y/n asks who was all cuddled up on her boyfriend while sitting down between his legs and head resting on his chest.

"i'm kinda nervous." he giggles causing his chest vibrate.

"why baby?" he presses his lips in thin line and hugged her tightly keeping his head on her shoulder.

"because, Jimin informed me that Mr.Jeon has invited many big celebrities for the screening on director and writer's request. some of them agreed as Mr.Jeon is a well known personality, you know?" she nods her head understanding.

"so you're nervous because of them?" she asks looking at him.

"hmm, a little. i'm confident about my performance but i'm not sure about audience's reviews." he says pouting. y/n giggles and faced her boyfriend, settling on his lap by sliding her legs around his torso. He smiles and held her waist.

"no need to be nervous or unsure about anything my honey bear." she says lovingly cupping his cheeks making his lips purk out. she pecks his lips and looked at him.

"i've my full faith on you. people will love your performance and shower you with lots of love and support. moreover, i'm with you and so are your parents so why to worry? hmm?" she asks cutely raising her eyebrows making him smile.

"really? and what about you? what will you shower with me?" he asks playfully.

"anything you want." she says smiling bright.

"okay! but you can't back off after what i'll ask you to give me. okay?" she nods smiling.

"aren't you curious about what i'll ask you?" he asks lovingly caressing her waist.

"i'm curious but i trust you. and your surprises and demands are always something that makes both of us happy and love each other more." she says fluttering Taehyung's heart.

"then i'll make sure that your trust won't ever break." he says pecking her lips. she blushed feeling his loving stares on her.

Taehyung couldn't help but keep on peppering her with kisses.

"stop now!" she says feeling ticklish.

"you've to get ready for the dinner. go and get ready fast." she says but Taehyung was busy in kissing her jaw and neck.

"Tae." she held his shoulder and pulled him back.

"it's time already, baby." she says pouting at the clock.

"i don't want to go." he says placing his head on her chest.

"don't throw tantrums. come, i'll help you get ready." she says making Taehyung smile. both of them got up and headed towards their room.

~~~~~~~

The following day went well. Taehyung was at great relief because Yuna didn't attend the company dinner. He has anticipated that Yuna isn't a good news based on the act she did on the day of their last shoot.

The day of screening was hectic but wonderful. People present at the screening appreciated Taehyung's acting skills and his visuals. Articles concluded that he's born for the big screen. Jungkook was beyond happy for the successful screening but Taehyung was in a misery as Yuna kept on clinging onto him while possing for the camera. Taehyung wished to bring you at the screening but he can't.

Now everyone's eyes were on the release day of the film and hope for a positive review from the audience.

Taehyung was at the Jeon lables for a meeting. Whereas, y/n was at the theater to watch the film of her boyfriend with her friends. She promised to watch the first day, first show of the film with Sam and Jessica.

The theater was filled with cheers and appraisals for her boyfriend. She had proud smile watching him on screen and his fans cheering their lungs out.

However, the chest in your pride lasted until you came out of the theatre.