College Romance | KTH

Taehyung's heart raced every time he caught a glimpse of Y/n across the bustling college campus. For the past month, he had been courting her, charmed by her wit, intelligence, and undeniable beauty. As her senior in college, he took it upon himself to show her his interest through thoughtful gestures and small surprises.

Y/n, on the other hand, found herself in a delicate dance of emotions. She couldn't deny that Taehyung's attention stirred something within her, a flicker of excitement and warmth. Yet, she enjoyed the thrill of keeping him on his toes, testing his patience with her playful avoidance.

One sunny afternoon, as Y/n strolled through the campus courtyard, she noticed Taehyung making his way toward her with a bouquet of colorful flowers in hand. A mischievous smile spread across her face as she pretended not to see him, quickly turning in the opposite direction.

Taehyung called out to her, his voice filled with anticipation. "Y/n! Wait up!" He quickened his pace, determined to catch up with her.

Y/n glanced over her shoulder, her eyes twinkling with amusement. "Oh, Taehyung, were you looking for me? I didn't hear you," she teased, knowing full well that she had.

"You know I was!" Taehyung replied, trying to match her playful tone. He held out the bouquet to her. "These are for you. I hope you like them."

Y/n accepted the flowers with a grateful smile, taking in their vibrant colors and sweet fragrance. "Thank you, Taehyung. They're beautiful."

Despite her warm response, she took a step back, creating a playful distance between them. "You know, I can't be bribed with just flowers," she added, her voice laced with mock seriousness.

Taehyung chuckled, unfazed by her teasing. "Oh, I know it's going to take more than that," he said, his eyes locked with hers. "But I'm willing to keep trying."

Y/n's heart fluttered at his earnestness, but she kept up her playful front. "We'll see about that," she replied, a hint of challenge in her voice.

Their banter continued, a delightful back-and-forth that kept Taehyung on his toes. He reveled in the thrill of the chase, knowing that Y/n's teasing avoidance only made her affection for him all the more precious. For Y/n, Taehyung's persistence and genuine interest brought a warmth to her heart she hadn't expected.

Though she tried to hide it, she found herself looking forward to his daily gestures and charming conversations. Their classroom romance was a captivating game of cat and mouse, filled with laughter, flirtation, and the promise of something more between them.

Taehyung had been keeping an eye on the seminar schedule, knowing that Y/n was planning to attend one on a topic they both shared an interest in. It was the perfect opportunity for him to spend time with her, even if she wasn't always welcoming of his advances. His heart raced with anticipation as he walked into the lecture hall, searching for her familiar face.

He spotted her seated in the middle row, engrossed in her notes. Quietly, he approached her from behind, a playful grin on his lips as he leaned in close and whispered in her ear, "Fancy seeing you here, Y/n."

Y/n jumped slightly in her seat, turning around with wide eyes to find Taehyung standing behind her. "Taehyung, what are you doing?" she exclaimed, trying to hide her surprise.

"I thought I'd join you for the seminar. It's always more fun with good company," he said with a charming smile.

"Well, I'm sure your friends would enjoy your company more," Y/n retorted, trying to mask the fluttering in her chest.

Taehyung's gaze softened as he tried to convince her. "Your friend won't mind if I sit next to you, will she?" he asked, his eyes twinkling mischievously.