My Brother-in-law | Part - 3 | KTH

The next day arrived. Yesterday you two didn't talk and ended up sleeping empty stomach. You woke up with a growling stomach and headache.

You cursed yourself for not eating as you are well aware of your health that when you didn't eat you get headache. You sighed and rubbed your temple.

Getting up on your feet, you walked inside washroom to get fresh. It wasn't surprising to find your essentials and clothes in the room as your mother-in-law and mother sent your belonging beforehand and got them arranged by housekeeper.

Taehyung knew that your belongings were in that room and so he gave you the room which both of you were supposed to share.

As you were done, you walked out of your room. Walking downstairs, your nostrils filled with the aroma of food which bought water in your mouth. You gulped down and walked towards the kitchen.

There you saw Taehyung back facing you. He was all ready in his office attire. You could see that he was preparing something.

He turned around as if he sensed your presence

He turned around as if he sensed your presence. The moment your eyes met, you felt something tingling inside you. Your legs led you towards him as if they were walking on their own.

"Good morning." He greets you with a smile.

"Good morning." You awkwardly greeted him back.

"Breakfast is ready." He says. You note down in your mind to wake up early from tomorrow onwards. He asks you to take your seat but one thing that seemed unusal to you was his soft tone. Yes, he has been caring towards you despite giving you cold shoulder but a sudden change in his tone since last night is bothering you. But somewhere it felt good too.

Later, he dropped you at your office. You didn't want to bother him but he insisted to drop you. Even before getting married he use to drop you at your office but now that the things are different, it doesn't feel right to you.

Few days rolled down just like that. Taehyung and you use to go to your respective works early but Taehyung made sure to drop you at office like always. The only meal you both have together is breakfast and dinner with merely few words exchanged and then sleep in your separate rooms.

You noticed the change in Taehyung's behavior towards you. He smiles at you while talking instead of being cold to you. Like he promised, he didn't cross any line and you could cleary see it. He was gentleman before too but you still wonder what made him change that he gave you cold shoulder before and now what's gotten into him that he's returing back to his normal self.

You were so immersed in your work that you lost the tack of time. You rushed out of office as you were late. You took a bus to your house and soon reached at the bus stop near your house. You were walking through the alley that felt a little creepy today. The street light was in no mood to work well today which caused you to cluch your purse.