Pt.3 | When he knows about your feelings | KTH

You were now with Taehyung who was driving to his parent's house. Taehyung was supposed to take Yona for wedding shopping but here he is with you.

Taehyung didn't wanted you to meet them this early but you don't want Taehyung to suffer anymore. You want to free him completely from all the miseries.

Taehyung pulled his car to driveway in front of his parent's house. The last time he came here was when his mother asked him to join for dinner but ended up getting in the mess of forced marriage.

Taehyung sighed looking at the house just than he felt your hand on his shoulder pulling him back from his thoughts.

"Everything will be okay." You assured him with soft smile on your face. Taehyung's lips curved in smile while nodding. He isn't worried as long as he has you. You both got off the car.

Taehyung walked towards you and held your hand in his causing you to look at him with smile which he returned back. You were nervous but definitely not more than Taehyung.

You both walked towards the house and Taehyung rang the doorbell. In just few seconds the door opened revealing his mother who was surprised to see her son.

"Tae, you're here." She exclaimed happily as her son for the first time came to his parent's house without anyone asking. You stood there awkwardly and unknowingly your grip tightened on the his hand you were holding.

Taehyung passed his mother a smile before saying "Eomma, i am here to discuss something with you and appa. Is he home?" That's when her eyes fell on you and it didn't went unnoticed by her that you were holding her son's hand.

"He's home. Come inside." She said giving you both space to get inside. You bowed to her when your eyes met hers. She just passed you an awkward smile.

Taehyung took you inside the house and found his father sitting on the couch reading the newspaper. He heard the footsteps, glancing from his glasses that he was wearing to find his son standing along with a female standing beside him who he knows very well.

"What are you doing here? Weren't you supposed to take Yona for wedding shopping?" His father said in cold voice sending shiver down your spine.

"Appa, I wanted to discuss regarding that." Taehyung said firmly yet with calm voice. His father kept aside the newspaper and that's when his eyes fell on Taehyung's hand which was holding yours. Taehyung's mother too came and stood there sensing the tension.

His father smirked letting out a chuckle guessing what is cooking in his son's life. He noticed how his son's body language has changed from looking down while standing infront of him to bravely standing like a hard rock.

"I can never be wrong. Assuming the way you're standing here holding your hand with your secretary, you're here to call off the wedding, aren't you?" He said and glared at you clenching his hand his fist but Taehyung was standing strong.

"Appa, you can say whatever you want to say about me but I won't bear a word about her." Ofcourse Taehyung did noticed the way his father mocked you when he called you his secretary while gritting his teeth.

Mr.Kim clenched his jaw but remained calm. Mrs.Kim felt relief seeing her son taking stand for himself.

"I am not here to argue with you. I'm just here to tell you that I won't marry Yona. I don't love her nor I ever will. The one I love is Min Y/n and I want to marry her." Taehyung said being determined.