Introduction -ll

Temptation is on hold. And will continue to be on hold unless and until you won't vote for it. The views are 44 and only one person has been voting since I started that story. Here I've been putting my all efforts for maintaining the quality of the story this much by cutting out of my time that too in board examination year and you all are not even able to vote for a single chapter. I find it difficult or even wirte the normal chapters and stories and here I'm writing these two books, Solace and Temptation with utmost care and time. So that i might not end up writing errors. Such aesthetics of the characters, this much description and good vocabulary , the person who is extremely lazy like me is trying so hard. And you don't even pay single heed in showing support. All my stories I've never focused on getting votes and shares. But this time I want! Both on Solace and Temptation.

Highly Disappointed!

Malhotra Family -

Adhiraj MalhotraFormer chairman and board member of Life Care hospital, started by his grandfather and a legacy which has been continuing since then

Adhiraj Malhotra
Former chairman and board member of Life Care hospital, started by his grandfather and a legacy which has been continuing since then . And now it has passed onto Agastya Malhotra, his son. Husband to Gayathri Malhotra
A man whose aura speaks determination, punctuality and the will ot never up. After all it was not a cup of tea to not only handle but continue to maintain the legacy that his father had given him. He was combination of compassion and humility. Morals and ethics matter to him a lot. Extreme strict for the world but very much loving and caring for his family.