Chapter 41

You know, I know how it feels when the story is getting intense, and the update has not came up yet. I know there are many silent readers who don't vote, comment. And i don't want to hold any grudges against them. I write because I love this. I don't care how many likes I am getting, I just want to continue my work. Because life is not about gaining it's about giving!
That's why when I feel like writing I write two three chapters continually. And published them too the same day. But when I don't feel like writing, I don't give any updates for days. It's just my passion. This interests me a lot. That's why I write.

8 months

8 months. It's been 8 months and still everything is the same. Same as they were like before her departure.

Coming out of the airport she checked the time. It was 10 p.m. She looked upwards and took a deep breadth followed by a heavy sigh. This time she was determined. No matter what happens, she is not going to leave just like that
She is going to make amends. With a determination, and a sense of nervousness she moved to the booked cab, and got inside it. Just i two hours, it was her parents' anniversary. She momentarily, closed her eyes and rested her head back against the headrest of the back seat.

Her eyes opened with a jerk, when the car stopped in front of her mansion with a screeching sound. She hurriedly opened her eyes in order to get off from the car so that no body can caught her up. She paid the driver and went inside her mansion. Thought the gate keeper, Mukesh was hell surprised but she passed him a excited smile and gestured her to not let anyone know about her arrival. Mukesh was going to say something but she cut him off and hurriedly went inside .

Opening the door a sudden gush of familiarity rushed over her body. Her home. Her peace. Her comfort. The home was dark, indicating that everyone has slept already. So she simply climbed the stairs, and moved towards her parents room only to find, the door slightly open and the dimly lights were on. It mean they were awake. And she was able to hear some murmurs of voices.

Has anyone came?

Shooking her thoughts she knocked the door. Upon hearing the knock of the door, Tapasya called the person inside completely unaware of her daughter's arrival. But there's no reply. So Tapasya came to the door and found a gift box lying down on the entrance. She picked it up. There's a lovely message written on it which brought a big smile on her face.

"Happy Anniversary to Mother Hitler and Father Teresa."

Meera, used to call them like that. Because Tapasya was kinda strict from the starting. Extremely meticulous and organized. While Abeer was kinda lineant. Kinda, like " Okay ho jayega, stress mat liya Karo." types.
So she had given this name to her parents.

Upon reading this note, Tapasya's eyes turned into glassy ones causing her to remeber her daughter who might be engrossed in her work in states. A sense of longing overpowered her. She looked upwards to find nobody, but the moment she turned, she heard a whisper to which her eyebrows furrowed.