Chapter 3

"Khush-Khabri?"

" Tusi ki kehn di koshish kar rahe ho? " Angraj, asked staring at his niece, Kavya who was sitting on the couch. Beside her, Gayathri was sitting and beside her Smriti.
While sheetal and Adhiraj were sitting on the opposite sofas.

As usual, the docmen were lacking their presence there. The atmosphere was seeming quite tense while curiosity was bubbling inside everyone. Kavya gathered everyone to disclose something. And everyone was curious as hell, to know what she was going to say. Last time when she behaved like that, it was her decision to do architecture when everyone was willing to make her do either designing or medical, ofcourse except Agastya.

" Tauji, mai keh rhea si...th-rhat i..-" She was trying her best to say but at the same time her nervousness which was at peak wasn't letting her express out. Finally she closed her eyes for a moment and taking a deep breath she blurted out.

" Iloveaguy. " She said as fast as she could. And slowly opened her eyes, trying to observes everyone's expression that were undecipherable which increases her fear more.
While everyone was trying to grasp the newly found news.

" You what?" Smriti asked.

" Bhabhi, I love a guy. " She said.

" Name, Qualities, Where do he live? And from when you're with him?" Asked, Angraj. A typical Indian uncle.  No, he was actually curious.

" Uncle, his name is Dev Vyas. He's the MD of Vyas and Corporations. You know, Abeer Vyas? CEO of Vyas and Corporations, and Tapasya Vyas, CEO of Vyas Fashion House? Their only son. " Kavya gave him the piece of information while everyone was again shocked to their core.

" Are you kidding? You're in relationship with the Vyas's son?" Smriti asked flaggbastered. While Gayathri and Adhiraj shared a knowing look.

" My Princess has grown up, hasn't she, Gayathri? Such a great choice she'd made by herself! And also it's a great opportunity to catch up with my old friend , once again." Adhiraj said releasing a sigh and arching his eyebrows. A tint of amusement was playing on his lips. While Gayathri nodded, with a small smile.

"Ohaky, wait what?" Kavya at first replied casually but when her mind registered his father's next words she was shocked. By both the happy news that he rather agreed, or by the shocking news, that his father already know Mr. Vyas.

" Yeah, kavya. Your father and Abeer are old friends. College friends. While I too have met Tapasya quite few times. And we've also met dev, he's a great guy indeed." Gayathri said, with a tint of happiness and calmness gleaming in her eyes. That's what everyone loves about her. Rarely, anyone would've seen her getting angry. She was the most calm and cool person in the Malhotra Mansion. And also very much sensible.

" You guys know each other? And you know Dev too?" Smriti asked, again flaggbastered.

" Hun Mai tuhannu kive dassan?"  ( Now how i explain you?) Gayathri  said, while giving her another daughter a " why you act like a dumb ?" look while Smriti huffed.

" So, when I should discuss this with Abeer?" Adhiraj asked.

" Wait not today dad, let him talk to uncle today. " Kavya said and Adhiraj nodded. While soon she was engulfed in a tight hug.

" I'm so happy that you got your happiness Kavya. I've seen you growing through thick and thin and achieving everything by yourself without taking the privileges. And I'm so so proud of you, beta. I don't know how we all will live without you. " Sheetal said caressing her crown.

" Chachi, we haven't even discussed anything yet. Don't worry. " Kavya said little chuckling and patted her aunt's back.

" I know. And im sure soon this alliance will be fixed. " Sheetal replied with a genuine smile playing on her lips.

" Now let's go, and tell me from the scratch. " Smriti said holding kavya s arms.

" Yeah. I was just waiting for you. " Kavya said

" How's the surgery?" Agastya asked Vivain , while coming out from his cabin, who was also passing by his room still in his surgery attire

" How's the surgery?" Agastya asked Vivain , while coming out from his cabin, who was also passing by his room still in his surgery attire. While Agastya was in his dark blue scrub, with a stethoscope hanging around his neck. Checking his time, he released a sigh while Vivian observed this.

" Went well by the way what happened?" He asked taking out his mask and gloves.

" Mom, didn't text you? Did she?" He asked.

" About what?" Vivian aksed still doing the same activity.

" She has called us earlier. And it's two hours late than the supposed time. We'll have to leave soon.

"Are you done?"  He asked.

" Yeah, almost. Just let me change this. While you too go and meet me in the parking." Vivian said while nodding and truning his steps back to his room.

After a few minuyes, they both were in the parking. Taking the keys from Vivian Agastya went to his Mercedes to take it out from the parking lot.

" You will drive?" Agastya asked.

" Not today. I'm really tired. " Vivian denied while Agastya simple nodded before heading inside the car to ignite it's engine. Soon they both sat inside it and the car was out of the hospital arena running on the road of Delhi.

" You know the reason, why she called?" Vivian aksed. His head, rested on the headrest of the passenger seat. His voice was hoarse disclosing how hell tired he was today, after performing such a long surgery. While his eyes slowly and lazily dipping down to sleep.

" Don't sleep. We're just about to reach. And mom didn't tell me the reason. She just said to come ASAP !" Agastya said speeding up the vehicle a little bit before looking at his tired brother.

Vote. Comment. Share.