Chapter 9

Tommorow was the roka ceremony of Dev and Kavya. And all the preparations were done. Just, Meera has to go to Malhotras for last checking the outifits of Kavya.
While as Sheetal was herself a jewellery designer so the whole family didn't need any other designer.

Taking the keys of her Jaguar, she moved out of the house and sat inside the car. Sipping the last sip of her coffee she started the car and soon the car was running on the streets of Delhi. In no, time she reached the Malhotras mansion.

Though, till now she has indeed interacted with Agastya quite few times but still it was not that much. Moving out of her car she extended her feets towards the main door. And the door opened by a worker . As soon as she stepped inside, the mansion looking inside her bag, she got bumped with a 6 feet muscular man. And again, once again, Agastya wrapped him arms around her waist to prevent her from falling While Meera eyes widened she was never this close to any male. Friends are diff thing tho! She looked upwards only to find Agastya glaring at her.

" Why you've to show your clumsiness in front of only me,Ms. Vyas?" Agastya voice boomed breaking her trance and she soon corrected her position.

" Why always you've to come into my way? Mr. Malhotra?" Meera said and rolled her eyes, irking Agastya.

" Don't. Roll. Your. Eyes. At. Me. Understood? And walk cautiously!" He said before glancing at her one last time, and moved further overpassing her. While Meera looked at him in disbelief. But this time she decided to not let him go like this. He does this everytime. Just walked out of the place after giving a punch line!

" You can't walk like that every single time, Mr. Malhotra. It looks super rude!" She said turning and increasing the pitch of her voice.
While her words caused him to stop in his tracks. And he turned towards her.

" Y-"
" No you listen. Why you behave this rudely with me only? Have I done any wrong to you? Don't take me lightly I'm telling you. Okay? And I'll.Roll.My.Eyes.At.You."

Saying this she interrupted him in the middle and glared him while her anger raised more when she found him smirking and amusingly. She just rolled her eyes once more directly in front of him without knowing the consequences. And soon, her angry eyes turn into nervous one when he quickly took few long strides to overpass her. He came close to her and looked into those brown eyes who were surely intimidated by his sudden move. Bending up to her level, he said,

" Do what you want, and what you can. Except rolling your eyes at me. Understood Meera?" He said, and looked intensely into those brown orbs while she lightly shivered.

"Yo..you can't tame me..me.Okay. !" She said, shuttering because she herself doesn't have any faith on her voice. While her eyes averted from his not able to bear that intensity. He frowned on her this statement.

"Really? Ms. Vyas? You sure, aren't you?" He said, in his hoarse voice. While not able to bear anymore consequence she looked at him timidly.

" I..I think..kavya is call..calling me. Bye." Saying this she literally ran out of the place shrugging while Agastya looked at her amusingly. He perfectly was aware of the fact that he does affect her, A Lot!

 He perfectly was aware of the fact that he does affect her, A Lot!