chapter 19

"This is yours

"This is yours. Just next one is mine. Any problem, you can call me. Okay?"
Agastya said standing before the door of Meera's room while Meera nodded.

" Great now go and get frehen up. I'll be here in few minutes" he said,

" For dinner?" She asked and he looked at her

"Yes. I'll order it in my room, either you come over there and i can also come over here. " Agastya said.

"I'll be there. You're already tired. " She said, looking at him

" Stop these formalities for god's sake. You're not behaving like THE MEERA VYAS, aren't you?" Agastya said rolling his eyes.

" You've started over over observing. That's it. There's nothing wrong with me. Now go. You're wasting my time. " Saying this she hurriedly went inside her room making him release a tired sigh.

"It's amazing!" Meera said, after swallowing the morsel in her mouth. While Agastya,was done with his food. At first Meera was denying to eat, but one glare from Agastya and she was here trying to complete the last 5 or 6 bites.

" Told you. You yourself never believe me." Agastya said and, Meera once again, rolled her eyes.

"Just, finish your food. I'll show you then." Agastya said, slight goosebumps to Meera.

Who says you to talk in this damm cool voice!!! And such statements!!!!

"Oh, just shutup. I'm not scared of you, Malhotra." Meera said, casuing Agastya to get amused.

" Have we reached on that point to pass remarks to each other?" Agastya asked.

" May be, yes. To be honest, I'm getting comfortable around you." Meera said, putting the last cabbage slice in her mouth and looking at him who was intensely looking at her.

She kept that, plate aside on the table and looked at him raising her eyebrows.

" You're just taking out another me from me. I was never like this." Agastya said. While Meera washed her hand, and wiped them off by the towel placed beside her.

Shifting little closer to him, she said,

"What were you like then?"

" I was never this much comfortable around anybody. Specially, apart from my family. "
He said and their gazes locked.

" Then accept no, that my presence is changing you Mr. Malhotra. Isn't it?" She said, with a little smile playing on her lips.

" Indeed. " He too smiled, a small one, but he too smiled.

"Okay, now. I'm going. " Saying this, she got up only to get her right hand caught by Agastya making her stop from taking one more step.

"What??" She asked.