Chapter 10

She closed her eyes and took a long breadth. But after opening them again, she found a super annoyed Agastya, and Adhiraj and Angraj who were amused.

" You feared dogs that much?" Angraj asked.
" No, actually I love them. But their first impression is always like that only. Fearful one. " Meera said and moved pass Agastya.

" Annoying." She heard when Agastya, moved pass her to go to his room. While Meera just rolled her eyes.

" Okay, uncle I'm leaving then.", Meera said and Adhiraj and Angraj both nodded positively.

", Meera said and Adhiraj and Angraj both nodded positively

" Tomorrow is your roka Dev, behave atleast." Meera said, as soon Dev snatched the remote of their tv from her hand.

" I'm behaving. See. I'm just going to watch the football match, Meera." Dev said, and settled himself on the couch while Meera just huffed.

A guy with blue pair of eyes flashed in her mind before she shrugged it off.

" Leave. There's no point to argue with you. Because you always, come back home after dumping your brain somewhere at the mid."
Meera said, and popped out of the sofa to go to the kitchen where her mom was cooking something. While her father was beside her, trying to help her.

" Am i disturbing you guys?" Meera said as soon as she spotted her parents together in the kitchen.

" Not at all my princess. Come here." Abeer said before kissing her temple while just hugged his father tightly, closing her eyes and releasing a tired sigh.

" Meera are you okay?" "Let's go to your room" Abeer said as he spotted Meera little tired today. While Meera just nodded.

Meera was laying on Abeer's lap, while Abeer was sipping his coffee and caressing his little daughter's crown of the head

" What happened, my princess?" Abeer asked as softly as he could.

" I'm just thinking. How time is passing day by day? Tomorrow is the roka ceremony of Dev and Kavya. Then after some time Kavya will be a part of this family too. " Meera said looking at on one in particular in the room. While her elongated soft fingers playing with the thread of her tshirt.
While Abeer decided to take a pause for a moment. He wanted to let her speak, as much as she can. After a pause she again started.