Chapter 46

"Meera. Everything is ready. Today, in evening you've your flight beta."

Tapasya said, on entering inside her room. After Meera's talk with Agastya, she decided to returned back to her home. As of now, kr was early morning, around 7. And her mother came inside her room only to find her sitting on the mattress leaning against the bed.

"Meera, I said something." Tapasya came to her and said. Both Tapasya and Abeer knew that something is bothering their daughter but they decided not to pressurise her and waited for the moment when she herself will come and tell them. But today she was going. And they couldn't hold more. So Tapasya decided to have a talk with her. Because the moment she has returned from the states, her demamour has changed.

"Yeha Mom. Yeah. I've packed everything." She said.

"You went to Malhotras, right last night. Something happened.?" She asked and meeea shooked her head.

Upon getting her response her mother nodded and went outside the room which confused Meera a bit. But after 10 minutes Tapasya, again entered inside the room, but with, two bowls of ice cream.

"Here. Take this." She said extended one bowl towards her daughter.

"Wow. What's this?" Meera asked white puzzled.

"Long time, no mother daughter gossips, right?" Tapasya said and smiled while taking seat beside her daughter.

" You wanna go? To the states?" She asked to which she released a sigh and nodded.

"I have to." She whispered.

"Is something bothering, you little girl?" Tapasya asked, and put the bowl beside her after finishing it.

"I don't know, mumma. I am confused. A lot. I don't know what to do." Meera whispered slowly looking at her fidgeting hands.

"You like Agastya? Don't you? While he loves you?" She asked and instantly Meera's eyes shot up to her.

"What..how you kn-"

"I am your mother Meera. And moreover, I haven't missed the eye contact and treatment you both were giving each other since so long. After you went he suddenly stopped visiting here anymore. Only in occasions. Neither he tried to talk about you. I can study his face. He has feelings for you, Meera. And after your changed demamour, i know something has happened between you two." Tapasya said and suddenly Meera hugged her tightly, on not able to control her emotions and there came her sobs.

"Meeru, baby. Shh. " Tapasya said, trying to console her and caressed her hairs.

"I love him mumma. I love him. And I don't want to hurt him anymore. But my career. I can't leave it too. There's so much more coming there in upcoming few months. But making..maki..making him wait feels like, causing him more and more pain. And i ca..can't do it anymore mumma. He has already beared a lot for me. Leave this, he doesn't even know that I love him. Still he loves me so much. "