Chapter 31

" I don't think it's a time to talk about these things

" I don't think it's a time to talk about these things. Can we talk after the wedding? It would be good agastya. And trust me, it's nothing much. I've a habit of stressing every matter so much. "

She tried to divert the topic, atleast she tried doing so.

"Meera-" 

" Look, It's wedding going outside and we're discussing over my problems which are so insignificant." She tried to pursuade him to leave this topic.

" Definitely,, it's not insignificant, Meera. And okay, i'm accepting this, but we'll be having a talk over it after the wedding." He said and she nodded, smilingly.

'And for now, let's go." She said and smilied, A FULL BLOWN SMILE.

" She said and smilied, A FULL BLOWN SMILE

The wedding was over. And it went smoothly. During the departure of the bride everyone did got emotional, but it was a surreal moment for everyone too. Meera too was emotional a lil bit. Dev and Kavya were officially married now.

The next day, all the other post marriage rituals took place specially more in groom's family so Meera was hell lot occupied with all those. And she did find it good too, beacuse obviously she's in the mind to talk over those topics again with Agastya.

Three days passed like this. And now Meera was totally free with all the rituals. Everything came to normal for everyone. Kavya decided to start her office after a two weeks. While Dev agreed too. But, Meera was all ready to go to her office from today onwards.

She came out in a black coat and pant, with her bag. It's clearly visible that she was in a jiff. She hurriedly took athe sandwich from the dinning, wished a chirpy good morning to all the members present at the dinning, and hurriedly went towards her car.

"Meera! Eat properly!" Her mother shouted from the back.

"Ya ya. Okay. Bye guys.", saying this she got seated inside her car and drove it off towards the office.

She didn't know whether her and Agastya's meeting would be frequent or not. Because earlier there were million of reason to meet. But now?

 But now?