Chapter 36

"Hey, Meera?" Kavya called her, when she was son terrace sitting on the couch with her laptop

"Yes, kavya?"

"Where are you?" Kavya asked.

"Actually I'm on terrace. "She replied .

"Come soon, to my room. Vivian Bhai, bhabhi everyone is here. Actually mom dad said to take all these youngsters here only. So you too come no," Kavya said.

"Ya, I'm coming. I was just checking the mails
Everything is okay. I'm coming. " saying this she cut the call, and went from the terrace through stairs. Coming to her room she placed the laptop on its place and checked a look of herself on the mirror. And went towards kavya's room.

"Yes, kavya. " Saying this she immediately opened the door, only to make an eye contact with those blue pair eyes and immediately mentally cursed herself for coming here.

Kyunnnn aaaiii maiiii idharrrr. Huhhh!

"Hey, you came. Sit. Agastya just came now
So I told kavya to call you too. It's so long to sit like this, all of us. " Smriti said, and Meera smiled. While she looked again at Agastya, who was looking at her with a stoic face.

Why he's being cracky,I should be the one to give those those cold looks. Idiot.

Shooking her thoughts she sat on the sofa placed around table while Agastya was sitting on the other sofa and all the three members were occupying the bed.

"And, whats up about your London trip?" Smriti aksed Meera.

"All good and super hectic. Udher kuch Kara hi nahi tha unhone. " she said and released a sigh, while Agastya was checking something on his mobile.

"Meri chodo bhabhi, inki pucho. How did you both spent your  romantic trip, to Greece ?" She asked. A bit of teasing reflecting through her sentence

"Shutup. "Dev said, throwing a cushion on her face while she glared at him and a chuckled released from everyone's mouth.

"Saale, tu toh bachpan se boring hai.I'm asking kavya." She said, and threw that cushion back on Dev's face.

"Huh, I was the one to make her roam all around Greece." Dev scoffed.

"You did. But, just roam. No rides, no shopping, no movie. " Kavya said and Meera laughed.

"See. I told ya."

" Vivian was also like that only. "Smriti said, and Vivian looked at her.

"You, toh don't tell anything. Always, used to get bore from every activity. Activities will get extinct but her boredom, can never find its end. " Vivian said and Smriti patted his biceps.

"Shutup, Vivian."

"Awww, Agastya Bhai, had no one. " Kavya said.

"Nobody can survive with him only. " Meera muttered under her breadth..

"No no, why talking about the problem, say it loud." Agastya told Meera, because he obviously did hear what she said.

"Don't talk to me like that. I told the truth.
Bhabhi, bhai, why do men act like that. Always rude, gentleman at first and total jerk at last. During intitial months always you know too much interacting and all, and gradually all that,  chamak-dhamak turns into a halwa ."

Meera said and looked at Agastya.

"Meera behave like a mature person. You show tantrums. " Agastya said and Meera scoffed, again.

"See, I was also saying this. " Dev supported.

"You,. Just don't talk to me. And you, you just don't show me your face." Saying, this she got up, and left the room.

"Arey-" before agastya could say something, the door was closed.

"Don't tell she just over reacted. Because it's not seeming. Something has happened, right?" Vivian asked and Agastya, closed his eyes for a moment preparing himself for his deeds.

"Actually, I just told somethings to her, few weeks ago." Agastya said, and scratched the back of his head.

"You, will never understand. Why you do this?" Smriti scolded.

"What i did? She herself thinks this much. But I know it's my fault this time. Wait I'm coming." Saying, this he hurriedly went outside the room, only to stop her.

But she wasn't there. So he came to her room, she wasn't even these. So only one place left, the terrace. So he extended his feets towards terrace.

Climbing the stairs he slowly opened the doors of terrace only to find her standing near the parapet, so he slowly went towards her, and stood beside her.

"What's up?" He asked looking at her but her eyes remained fixed to those far viewing small city lights.

"Why you came? I told you, right to not show your face?" She said to him and glanced at him.

"Couldn't resist myself. "He said.

"I won't disturb you now. You go. And do your work. And I'm not gonna be clingy around you." She said, while he released a heavy sigh.

"Hey, I'm sorry. Seriously sorry. And I'm really really and really guilty of whatever bullshits I spitted out that time. You're really hardworking, Meera. I've seen that. Passionate about your work. In Paris,also I'd seen that. And it's not, I've also taken equal steps towards our relation. And I'm, so sorry for all those things. From kavya's marrige, I'm bit lacking behind all this. And I put it out all on you."he said, and came closer to her, holding her by her shoulders.

"You men are like this. Have you ever thought,  why I've not put all my frustrations over to you? Why we women know to resist and make a balance over these things. You guys always act acc to your convenience, and names it as a consequence of your frustrations. How you see me as? Am I not a working women? Dont I put my days and nights in my work? But have I ever talked to you like this? Have a I ever made you meel, all your efforts are got capable? Did I ever belittle you? Like just the way you did?"

"And you know I am not a person who gets hurt easily, but if I get Agastya, I don't think I'll back to normal. Especially, you think that, now I will able to call you, text you, meet you with that much openess? Because i know I'll be not. Everytime I'll be feeling that I'm acting like a disturbance, to your work. So congratulations, your lonely time with yourself. Because I'm not gonna meet you now, neither talk, nor text. "

She completed. All her frustration , and inner talks that were bothering her from past weeks, came out as a blast. And a sudden relief gushed over her senses. If anyone would have told to act like this few years back, she won't be doing that. But after experiencing the relationship with samrat, and encountering with people who have cause her hurt, her kind self was not able to overpower her senses. Now she was like that, who would hurt herself for others, and so. Beacuse she did enough. She was done. Even it's a close one, or her love intrest, she want to make her space. She will not suffer more. Noeither she is going to take anyone selfish behaviour. Now she knows how to reply back.

 Now she knows how to reply back