Chapter 14

It's been a week since the engagement took place

It's been a week since the engagement took place. Everything went smoothly. Now, both Dev and Kavya were officially engaged. And now the big task was left. Wedding, after a month. Excitement was sleeping out of Meera's vein thinking about the wedding and othe ceremonies. She absolutely love weddings and functions.  Tapasya was behind Meera to take her to everywhere she was going, for shopping purpose. It's only a month. And this much time was falling short for her. While Dev and Abeer was at home.

" Mom, yar. Ho Gaya na, ab kitni shopping karoge?" Meera whined as she was running behind Tapasya for helping her. But here she herself was in need for a help.

" Voice down. First of all. And second, you're going. I can't tolerate your withdrawn nature. You must be outgoing, Meera. And here you're. Always stays either in your cabin or in your home." Tapasya said, entering into a cafe with her. As Meera told her to eat something while shooting. And also they both were here from past 3 hours. So they were obviously starving.

" Fine. You sit. I'm going to order." Meera said.

" Ask the waiter to come here no, "

" It's so crowded,mama. I'll be back." Saying this Meera rushed to the counter but as soon, she ran down there she got hitted by a man.

" Dude, what's the problem? Can't you see-" her words hung up in her throat once she recognised the man. Guess who should he be? Ofcourse Agastya.

"Is he freaking gonna kill me? Why so much handsome mannnnnnn!!!

" Tell tell. " Agastya said crooking his eyebrows towards her looking at her.

" Wha..what?" She shuttered after having one glance from him.

" You yourself were in hurry Meera. Atleast look around you. " Agastya said, with a bored look on his face

"Oh, okay. "

" By the way what you're doing here?" She asked looking around herself.

" This is a cafe, I guess. People come here to eat and drink. So I might have came for that only. " Agastya said sarcasticly and soon earned a glare from Meera.

" Oh there she is. I knew would have also came. You toh! Rehne do!" Saying this she huffed and called her mother in a medium pitched voice.

" Mama, Gayathri aunty is there. You can have a talk, I am coming." Meera shouted as soon her mother looked back. While Agastya mouthed a hello to her and she reciprocated.

"Really?" Tapasya said coming closer to them

" Yeah see. There." Meera said pointing towards Gayathri who was sitting in a secluded corner.

" Okay. Come fast. You too Agastya." Gayathri said and moved in that particular direction.

" You will come? I'm going to order. " Meera asked looking at him.