Chapter 23

"Meera, come let's go. " Agastya said, standing behind the door waiting for her to come and just as he was going to knock a cheered up Meera came out in white shirt and iron colours jeans with her hairs tied up in pony.

" See, I'm ready. Letsssss gooo. " saying this she cheerfullly went to the reception of the hotel.

" What's up with you today? Got a proposal?" Agastya said, coming behind her.

" You must be tired watching me sulking all the day along. So i thought why not to send all those sulkings in bullshit. And vaise bhi i'm not getting anybody anytime soon. So stop worrying about my non existent boyfriend." Meera said, getting inside the car and sitting on the passenger seat.

While Agastya too nodded his head and with a amused look, started the car.

"Really? I don't think a smart and beautiful women like you should be finding difficulty in getting boys? Isn't it?" He asked crooking his one eyebrow and shifting his gaze back to the steering.

" Bol toh aise rahe ho, jaise tumhe bahut intrest hai mujhme. Bologe toh shaadi ki baat chalaun aunty ko keh kar?" Meera said, giving a side amused look to Agastya while he too returned the same.

" Anything." He whiepred and take a side turn.

"Arey, what anything? You yourself aren't beleiving that I am really not getting any proposal. By the way, even if a get I'll be denying that, but what have caused you to stay single? You neither had any last bitter experience like me. " she said, placing a vhin on her fisted hand which was resting on her lap.

" I'm not ready. " he said, a monologue sentence.

" I understand. But our parent are surely ready, aren't they?" She said, resting her head back to the headrest.

" Correct. But still, I'll not be marrying. "

"But what if you fell for someone terribly? Then?" She asked.

" That's not gonna happen anytime soon, Meera." He said.

". Really? But love doesn't come to you after giving you info about its arrival. I'm telling you, all these logics and assumptions and principals we make, all these things just go into vein once we step into this pool of love. Uske baad saare logics, khud ke principals kuch samajh hi nhi aate. Kuch dikhta hi nahi hai. Expect that person. And may be isi liye itne pagal ho jate hai hum ki khud ke self worth ko kabhi notice hi nahi karte."

Meera said, getting drown in the torment she felt at that time of her break-up. She perfectly knew that love has no bound, the craziness, the madness, a person feels once she/he fell for someone. And how terribly killing it feels when you get betrayed by your own love.

" And I'm not going to step into this pool, ever Meera. Even if the person is too close to me. Still, I'm not going to fall in love. " Agastya said, looking at her who was also looking at him. Their eyes conveying a different kind of emotion today which was undecipherable. Their gaze was intense as if Meera wants to let him know the pain and sufferings the love word brings with itself and the support she wants from his side if there's any possibility of them together in future. While Agastya, letting her know that even if there's a possibility of them being together, he won't be letting that happen.

" Aahh... Why we're stuck on this. Let it be. If we're going to get good partners, we'll get. And if not, then too it's okay. But for now, drive fast. I want to explore this city!" Meera said, changing the topic and Agastya smiled knowing her intentions.

"Sure mam." Saying, this he rose up the speed.

" Saying, this he rose up the speed

" Today was so fun. Thank you million time for coming with me. " Meera said, going inside the cafe. As of now, it was almost dawn. And the end of their trip too. They visited many places. Both Meera and Agastya got to spend a lot of time together. Agastya roamed around the place while Meera bought many things from the local shops. And as their trip came to an end, they decided to stop near a cafe to have some food.

" Welcome, Ms. Vyas. Anymore wishes?" Agastya said, taking a seat in front of her.

" Mmm..not now. I'll tell you tommorow" she said.

"You're insane. You know?" He said signalling the waiter to take their orders.

" Not more than you, you know." She backfireed.

" Achcha, what do you want to eat?" He asked.

" Whatever you're ordering. I'm very poor in these stuffs. Just order anything." She said, and looked outside the window while Agastya once looked at her and shook his head.