Chapter 15.

" Who's gonna murder whom?" Gayathri said coming to Meera and Tapasya

" Oh, finally you came. I just forgot to tell this girl you guys are coming over here. " Tapasya said as she hugged Gayathri.

" Actually, aunty, she was saying that she is going to find her prince charming and then murder him before throwing him in a pit. So that she could marry no one after that. " Dev said, as he bended to touch her feet.

" Stay, happy. And stop calling my aunty. Call me mom. Okay?" Gayathri said, after passing him a joyful glare.

" And, you my little girl. What has caused you this much negative attitude towards marriages? " Gayathri said, sitting there over the couch followed by Agastya who was looking into his phone. While tapasya too sat there.

" Oh, don't ask aunty. There're million of reasons for me to say no to marriages. " Meera said, arching her brows and releasing a tired sigh, taking the glass of water by side table.

" Haven't you found anyone?" Gayathri further asked.

" My love history is so poor. " Meera said and chuckled while taking another sip but soon that sip thrown out of her mouth causing her to choke hard because of the words that left Gayathri's mouth.

" Marry, Agastya then. He too is single. And I've been telling him to find suitable girl for her. " Gayathri said, and Tapasya and they both looked at them. While Meera just soon, threw out the water.

" Hey, are you okay?" Dev said, caressing her back while she nodded her head slowly, composing herself.  While Agastya too was shocked to the hell. He just put off his phone. And looked at Meera whose eyes met his for a flicker of secondsl.

"Whyyyy?!" Meera said, as soon her senses got back to her.

" We used to tell this same thing, when you both were kids. Right, Gayathri.? "Tapasya said.

" Exactly. See how they have grown up now. I'm telling, you both to get married." Tapasya said while Agastya and Meera were looking at each other with horrible expressions. Shocked clearly written on their faces.

" Mom? Are you serious?" " Came Agastya's voice, which was a sweet whisper.

" Are, yaaaa. Now it's seeming more good. See dev and Kavya are also tieing knot. Kitna achcha hoga ek aur rishta ban jayega is ghar se. " Gayatri said with happiness twinkling in her eyes where Tapasya's eyes were also showing the same emotions.

" But, I'm not ready to marry. " Came Meera's voice. At first she also thought that it is some kind of joke they both are saying. And soon will put it off. But seeing their increasing bubble to exictement she had to stop it

" My Agastya is not that bad.  " Gayathri said, with a tinch of tease while Tapasya very well knew about it.

" Mom, my opinions are mutual." Agastya said supporting Meera's answer.
"No, aunty, I don't marry to any guy. Not Agastya, not some other one. Mom, you know. " Meera said, to Gayathri and Tapasya nodded.