Chapter 42

Meera, Dev  and Kavya had arranged a very great party for their anniversary

Meera, Dev  and Kavya had arranged a very great party for their anniversary. Abeer and Tapasya had demnand to celebrate it at home only and with the presence of only close members. They want to celebrate their anniversary, with their family and kids, only. 

It was evening and Malhotras were also coming in few time. While there were some more few close friends of Abeer and Tapasya who had already made her arrival.  Dev and Kavya were brightly attending all the guests while, Meera was in kitchen looking for all the dishes and cake.

Today Tapasya, Kavya along with Meera everyone was dressed a saree while Abeer was wearing navy blue dark, emblished kurta

Today Tapasya, Kavya along with Meera everyone was dressed a saree while Abeer was wearing navy blue dark, emblished kurta. Tapasya was dressed in a floral pink satin beautiful saree, while Meera was wearing white satin saree along with emblished blouse. While her hair midlly parted and opened. Kavya and dev were completing to each other as both had wore green kurta and saree.

Soon, the bell rang. And the helpers opened the door. And whole Malhotra family entered inside the mansion. Meera was in kitchen so she was unknown to this. While Kavya and Dev were in the garden. Who came inside upon seeing Malhotras coming.

Adhiraj, Angraj, Gayathri along with everyone greeted Abeer and Tapasya a very happy anniversary. While , they meet few of the guests too who were present there.

Soon, kavya came into the kitchen and informed to bring the cake along with othe radishes and informed Meera to about their arrival.

"Meera everyone has came. Come on." Kavya said and Meera nodded. Kavya took other disserts and went to the haul followed by other helpers while, Meera took the hold of the trolley on which a large four store cake was there, and without any second thought, went towards the haul. She was not sure whether Agastya had came or not, but soon her predictions got clear, when she didn't find him there.
With sigh she focused on the celebration, and came towards them wishing them once again.

She was standing in front of parents, while her parents were going to cut the cake. Meanwhile dev just suddenly bursted the Party popper, which was followed by a loud sound.
While Meera had the camera from which she was recording the whole celebration. She has this habit fo recording everything. Then she took out those pictures and paste it on her scrapbook. She named her Scrap book, Memorial.

The moment, they cut the cake, a loud gush of applauses and hootings echoed in the Vyas mansion along with a click of sound.

Meera was recording whole thing, with exictement when she felt movements beside her and she looked at her right. Only to made an eye contact with Agastya, who just entered inside the house along with Vivian. He too was wearing a kurta.