Chapter 28

"What you're doing here?" Smriti asked Agastya who was standing near the bar, sipping the juice .

"What you're seeing me to do?" He asked.

"Common, common, your Meera is there only. Go. "Smriti said and earned a glare from him.

"Why you keep saying this?" He asked.

"Why, kuch kuch hota hai?"
She said.

"Leave it. "

"Achcha, just go there. Kavya is there. Dev us there. Don't stand alone here. And ruhi was also, calling you. "Smriti said, and he nodded.

"Hi guys!!" Agastya said after reaching there and spotting, his cousins.

"Hi, bhaiya!" Kashish said.

"Where were you? Didn't find you after breakfast." Sanchit asked

"Caught up with work. I've just came for 2 hours. I'll have to go again. "He said.

"What? Why?" Sanchit again, aksed.

"Somthing impt has came up. "

"Doctors don't have free time. They can be called anytime." Kashish said, and he approved.

It was night

It was night. The haldi was greatly celebrated by each one of them. Kavya and dev both enjoyed to their fullest so did Agastya and Meera. After the haldi ceremony the whole family was hell tired and caught up in the haldi paste so what they did was to reach up to their room and get frehsen up.

As of now, the elders were allotted the ground floor. And the bride's side was allotted the upper one, and Dev's cousins and everyone were allotted the middle one.

Agastya along with his cousins were in Kavya's room along with kavya too.

While, Meera and dev were in their floor.

"I've a make an important call. I'm coming." Saying, this Agastya came out to the balcony.

He was taking to one of his colleague when, he spotted Meera down there in the garden. Cutting the call he went towards her.

"What's up? I didn't see you, since morning." He said

"Ahh, I was super busy. " she said, and smiled a little.

" Are you free now?" He asked.

" Yeah. "

"Sure? If i ask you to go somewhere with me, then too?" He asked, being a little hesitant.

"Y..yeah. But at this hour, in this cold where?" She asked, and he smiled.

"Come, with me. " he said, moving a little forward.

"Agastya, where? What will I say to mom dad? And your cousin-"

"Why you're so focused about unseen events? Nothing will happen. I'll manage everything. You wanna come, or i go alone?" He asked, and she nodded.