Chapter 21

" Ag

" Ag..ags.. Agastya. " Meera said, in a huffed tone trying to caught her breadth and senses.

" Meera, is it you?" Came a worried voice of Agastya.

" 6th Street, New Town, please come..come f..fa..fast. " She said and her cell was snatched from her causing her to widen her eyes.

Because that man, was there with a wicked smirk on his face.

" You bastard! You just wait and watch! " The man said, with the same disgusted smile lingering on his face.

" What you're thinking before even doing this to any girl?" Saying this she punches hard on his face such that he directly landed on the floor but in false of seconds he lifted up from the ground and clutched the lower portion of her head in back side and pulled her head a little backwarfs while his other hand was clutching her hands, completely.

" Leav..leave me,!" Meera said, while trying to get escape from him but all her strength was blowing down in front of the manly strength he had.

" You ..enough now. I'm showing you what perosn I'm." Saying, this he leaned to her but suddenly a strong push make him throw away from reaching up to her and he, once again, landed on the floor.

While, a terrified Meera when looked up , a relief came over her face.

" Agastya." She murmured. Agastya put a glance in her, and as soon he could reach him the man pushed him, away from her and tightly and disgustingly holded Meera's upper arm, which was bare, as she before leaving out off her blazer.

"What you thought?" Saying this, he slided down his plan over her arm, and pulled her closer such that, her eyes widened and one more move of him, and he was pulled by his collar and straight right punch landed on his jaw making him cry hsrder in pain.

" You, bastard. How dare you to touch her?" Saying, this Agastya kicked him with all his might and and kicking and punching process continued to take place, until, he was seeming lifeless. He pulled him by the help of his collar, and once again, gave him a tight punch, on his face.

" How, dare you! Now, you'll regret your whole life, to even pull this type of stunt with a woman." He said, and within a moment theere were sound of siren, echoing in that silent area. Because he already informed the cops before coming here.

"Take him, and make sure he doesn't get bail soon. And register a complain about the service company too for providing shelter and jobs to such bastards." Saying this he talked to officers further more before they took that driver with them. As soon as the officers went he turned towards Meera who was standing there clutching the blazers tightly in her hand and slightly rubbing her arms where that driver touched her.

" Meera. " Saying this he end tclose to her and put his hand on her head, cashing her to flinch. And this led him to quickly withdraw his hands, in case she felt it uncomfortable.

" It's okay. It's okay. I'm here. " Saying, this he looked at her, and she too uplifted her eyes to him. "

" He touched me. It's wa..was so disgusting. He touched me." Smshe whispered very slowly, in a very low tone.
While Agastya, on the other hand didn't know what to say to her. Even though the cops have taken him, but still his actions were enough to terrify her, and which were not be able to to overcome the impact on her

" Agastya." She called him softly looking at him, cashing him to snap out of his thoughts. he looked at her only to find her leaning close and  hugging him tightly as she could. With the passing time her hold was getting tighter, as if she was providing her the assurance, that yes, he's here. There's no worry now.

Agastya too, felt relieved and hold her tightly.

" Shhhhh. It's okay. It's okay. I'm here. No one can come closer to you. No one can touch you. I'll kill that person. That bastard is behind the bars now. Don't worry. " Saying this he patted her head and softly kissed her temple casuing her to close her eyes. She was silent. Obviously no girl can be normal with this. There's a massive impact on every women if somebody is touching you that way, eyeing you disgustingly, taking shita to you.

"Meera, " he called her silently. The moment he heard her voice , from that moment only he was getting restless. And when he saw that man manhandling, her like this, the angers he more likely keeps inside him, came out aggressively.

Meera, meanwhile was shocked with sudden, event happening.

"Hmmmm." She whispered still, taking deep breadths in his arms, that were providing a sense of comfort to her, and which she's not willing to leave.

" Let's go from here." Saying,this, he softly parted from her casuing the loss of warmth he's getting, and looked at her.

" Chalein?" (Let's go) he said, and came towards his car. Making her seat on the passenger, he came towards the driver seat, and got inside the car.
His veins, were visible indicating that the anger inside him hasn't subsidised yet instead it's increasing by each passing moment. His jaws clenched, facial muscles tightened.

Meanwhile Meera just rested her head, again the headrest of her seat. Her both arms clapsed against both of her arms, in cross manne, as if she's hugging herself. Agastya can see how tightly she's holding herself. She's not crying, because crying is a sign of expressing. She was silent. Shocked. And Terrified.