Chapter 2

I arrived home a little later. My mom was cooking dinner and my dad was already on the sofa. "I'm home" I said as I stepped inside and took off my shoes.

"Hana, where have you been?" mom asked worriedly. "sorry, got carried off" I said scratching the back of my head only to realize there were shards off glass there. Dad chuckled "hurry up and change then eat dinner" dad said. I nodded and ran to my room.

I took a bath and changed clothes into a simple T-Shirt before going down to eat dinner. We chatted together, laughed, watch a movie. Our usual dinner time.

There is supposed to be a party by the lake, but I treasure family time more. Even though I want a real adventure. Its always been my dream. To see more of the world. Just like in the movies where teens have special things happening to them. But when I think of it, it's just too good to believe.

After dinner, I did my homework and brushed my teeth before going to bed. Something tells me there's going to be something interesting tommorow.

...

I heard a car drove by and someone shouting. It woke me up from my sleep. I quickly looked out the window seeing the Yellow car again! Still no driver, and Sam was chasing it. Thinking it was stolen.

I ran outside, quickly using my shoes. I'm so glad I don't use pajamas or it'll look weird. I saw Sam chasing the car and I ran quickly after them.

As I said, I was a fast runner, and I managed to chase them towards a junk yard. The car had dissapeared and Sam was hiding behind some junk. I wondered why and leaned to see what he was looking at.

I could not believe my eyes... There wss a yellow robot standing on a pile of junk. He was pointing his hand up sending a signal or some sort.

I quickly ducked behind a pile when it looked this way. I saw Sam open his phone and began recording last words. Even in a situation like this, I can still chuckle.

Suddenly he ran away followed by two wild dogs. The yellow robot seemed to understand and quickly transforms back into the yellow car! Transforming vehicles are not real right? What are they...

I followed the car silently as he chases Sam. I heared the police sirens so I quickly hid somewhere else. Sam was trapped standing on some junk in the middle of a circus tent or some sort.

The dogs jumped and barked wanting to bite him. The driverless yellow car-robot, drove in and circled around him. "Okay. Please, please don't kill me! I'm sorry! Take the keys! I don't want them! Car's yours!" Sam said. How come he hasn't seen the car's been driving around by itself.

The police came in and Sam gave a relieved sigh. "Whoa whoa whoa. Listen, listen, listen. Good, you're here" he said walking down. "Let me see your hands!" the police said walking out the car towards him. Sam lifted both his hands up.

"No, no, no, no! It's not me!" Sam said. "Let me see your hands" the police said again. "The guy's inside!" Sam said. "Shut up! Walk towards the car. Put your head on the hood" the police said. Sam walked to the police car and leaned down doing as the police told.

They drove off with him after a while. I wanted to follow them, but I gotta get home. The yellow car was still here. I slowly walked up to it.

I touched the back and slowly goes to the hood. "what are you?" I quietly ask. It didn't reply. I waited a little longer, but still silence. I sighed and walked away.

I went back to my room. Everyone was still asleep. I just hope Sam get cleared. I mean of course he would, where's the evidence he stole the car anyway?

I tried to sleep but I couldn't.. All I did was roll around thinking about that yellow car. And I begin to wonder. If there are creatures like that, who's to say I really am a human?

It was already 5 AM so I decided to just wake up and start the day. I went in the bathroom to take a bath and changed my clothes. I looked at the mirror looking at my reflection, still wondering about who I am. My short messy black hair covering parts of my face.

I still remember the logo on the car. It's still clear in my head. My necklace glows brighter and my blue eyes glowed with it. It was quite normal. I have it nearly every night.

I then remembered my birthmark on my shoulder. It was a weird birthmark. No one knew what the shape is.. But I think after I saw that logo...

I quickly looked to my side and pulled my shirt down revealing a darker part of my skin. The birthmark... Its the same as the one on the car.....