3 : Chapter 2

We all raced to the hangar. Lennox and Epps was already there. "Got a call from Chernobyl, Ukraine" Lennox said with a small sigh. "He doesn't want to explain it until were there" he finished. Everyone started prepared for the mission. I pretty much didn't need to do anything. I was already ready. Optimus got his trailer, which is his weapon storage. And boy, are his weapons amazing...

We all got on the plane and started on the 12 hour flight to Ukraine. Only me, Optimus, and Ratchet is going to check out Chernobyl. The others went to another place. We're spreaded out around the world searching for what Optimus call 'Our True Enemies'.

The flight was rather boring. And I'm with the guys that I kinda wanted to run away from an hour before take off. I'm over it.. Maybe...

We finally landed in the soil of Ukraine. And of course going to one of the most radioactive places in the whole world, Ratchet would be coming.

We landed in an airport before transforming to our vehicle modes and drove our way to the Chernobyl. Lennox had to meet up with the guy that called him. Alexi Voshkod was his name if I'm not mistaken.

It was a rather long drive to Chernobyl, but we made it at last. The general's car was seen in front. We stopped near him and everyone hopped off. It was a rather cramped space in only 3 vehicles for a whole group of people. Especially being me the only vehicle thta is for human transportation. I'm getting used to people being in my seats, although it's still a pretty wild thought.

Once everyone was off, I made my holoform appear and I walked up to them. Voshkod gave a slightly surprised look to see a girl was here, but it's a valid reaction.

The city was abandoned, old, broken. It gives a sad feeling that this was once a city filled with life. "Mr Voshkod. So, uninhabited since '86. I hear it won't be livable again for another twenty thousand years?" Lennox asked. "At least. Ukraine was the most fertile land. It's a tragedy. This way" Voshkod says pointing to an old school.

"Gear up! We have sixty minutes on the ground. Watch your radiation levels. Mr Voshkod, where's your protective gear?" Lennox asked as everyone else wore their masks. Voshkod wasn't using anything but his working suit. What's up with him? I mean, I'm not using anything because I'm an alien. I can hold the radiation, humans can't.

We walked into the school led by Voshkod. "Where's your protective gear?" Lennox asked again as he got no reply. "Why don't you ask that girl to wear one?" Voshkod replied sarcastically. "I'm more than meets the eye" I said in a bored tone. "It would not matter. For me, it's only a matter of time. Through the school" Voshkod said continuing through the school.

"Yuri will take you below And one other thing, Colonel. In private... there were some energy experiments-" Voshkod said to Lennox. But I have enhance hearing. He suddenly stopped talking.. I heard a soft warning growl... Voshkod isn't alone.
"It can wait" He says before running off. I would've followed him but it's not necessary right now. From my bot mode which is still outside. I see him running to his car. But who cares.

We went in a room where there was a big room. With lots of wires around and cybertronian tech. There was a weird ball with wires sticking out. "Optimus we got a visual" I said through my bot outside. "Looks like the object's clamped in some kind of a metal harness" Lennox said through the coms.

"What's this? Guys! Why does this thing have Soviet space program markings on it?" One of the soldiers called out. Suddenly I sense something moving... Its big. "Energon readings, sir. It's strong... below us. It's coming fast" One of the soldiers said after getting the same readings.

Before we could even do anything, a giant snake like robot jumped up through the floor, swirling around the room making more little tentacles grow.

My car quickly drove towards where I was but it will take a while. "Get out! Clear out!" I shouted. Everyone ran outside while I prepared my weapons. Although it's practically useless for my size, but atleast I could give them a little distraction.

I managed to cut off a few tentacles, but one of them grabbed the spherical object from the room and started going out. I made my holoform dissapear and now had full control of my car. Optimus following closely behind.

The snake jumped up and down the school, destroying the classrooms and roofs, before slithering out in front of us. Me and Optimus got hit and jumped up. We all transformed including Optimus's trailer, which turned into a portal like machine with lots of weapons around it.

I hit the ground on the other side of the snake robot, putting my battle mask on and taking out my blades. The tentacles were heading towards the humans. I ran up towards them, Optimus beside me with his blade and shield. Guns will not help in this situation.

I cut a few of the tentacles, careful not to make it drop on the humans. I kicked one aside that was about to go to the humans. Optimus also did the same but sliced the tentacle that was holding the spherical stuff..

He dropped on the ground and growled. The tentacles went to one place and revealed a scary bot with one red eye. "Optimus" it hissed before walking away, slithering behind the building and dissapearing from our sight.

I sighed and retracted my blades and walked towards Lennox. "What the hell was that thing?" he asked. "That... is Shockwave" Optimus replied and threw his blade away.

I transformed into a human as Lennox crouched down, looking at the spherical object. "Why was he after this?" he asked again. Optimus examines the object and his eyes widened in a slightly surprised expression, but still kept his stern face. "It's impossible. This is an engine part... from a long lost Autobot ship"...