4 : Chapter 3

How did he get wounded up so bad? He's so low on energon, he's gone to stasis. I need to get him, and fix him up. Can't let him die like this. And we are on a war against humans where we are locked down and couldn't make a move...

"How much for the truck?" I asked the man who owns this place. "Truck?" He asked as if he didn't know it was here. I mean yeah, of course...

He inspected Optimus for a few minutes, catching the attention of Cade and Lucas. After he finished he seems to be calculating something, or atleast trying to seem like he was. "500 bucks" He said. "500?! For this thing?!" I asked surprised.. That's way over the amount of money I have. "It's still in pretty good shape if you ask me" He said cooly.

"Pretty good shape? Does this seem in pretty good shape to you?" I said raising my voice. "I'm being generous there miss" He said again. "Can't you- ugh lower it down a few hundred or something?" I asked him. "300, take it or leave it" He said finally. "Agh.. I only have 150" I sighed. But I can't just leave him here.

"Lucas, you have 150?" Cade asked. He sighed but nodded. Yes! So we bought him and towed it back home to the garage. Tessa quickly got mad with Cade for buying this thing, but I didn't care for now and quickly got into fixing him.

I ran up to my bedroom and took out something in my shelf I haven't used in years... My wristband and headband. I missed using this. I wore them and ran back down to the garage again.

They were still arguing, and I don't quite wnat to be involved in the argument, so I walked to Optimus. I turned on my scanner to scan him and check his vitals. He was in stasis, and probably has been for over 3 years. His energon levels are too low for him to be able to do anything, even if he wakes up. His spark is still beating, but it's very faint. I have to fix him soon...

I quickly got to work. Stopping the energon leak first. I grabbed some pieces of metal around the garage and grabbed a welder and started working..

--- time skip, granted to you by an annoyed Tessa ---

I've been working all afternoon. It was night now, but both me and Cade was still in the garage. Cade was working on his robot, while I'm working on Optimus. He had a lot of leaks, but I already sealed them all. Now it's the gashes and bullet shots I'm trying to fix.

"Hana, Dad, you forgot to eat dinner! You see why I worry?" Tessa said as she came in with two plates of food. "Sorry Tess, got carried off" I said and grabbed a plate to bring to the other side. I didn't eat right away though. I don't quite need to eat much, and anyway this is urgent. An interesting thing I did notice though, was how human food can actually make energon in me. And sleep is just like a recharge. So I don't quite need to worry about running out of energon as a human.

Cade and Tessa was having a family conversation, so I left them to it. I was thinking how to get Optimus's energon levels back up. Unlike me, he can't make his own energon. I can't contact Ratchet or any of the other bots either...

Wait, that's it! I need to give him my energon. Or energon transfusion what Ratchet called it. And thank Primus he told me how to do it. I quickly searched around the house for some parts to make something. Combining my knowledge in cybertronian tech and human technology, this'll do quite well.

After a few minutes I finally finished and took a deep breath as I connected one side of it to Optimus. I made one part of me cybertronian, and connected the other side to it. I felt something sucking my energy or something, and I see energon flowing from me to Optimus. Thanks to me being a prime, I have a lot.

I kept working as the transfusion went on. I got slightly weaker and more tired by the minute, but I was still fine, and was able to still fix him well enough.

But after an hour, nearly all my energon was gone, and if I don't stope now, I'll go into stasis. So I disconnected the pipes and turned off the machine. I scanned him again, and his energon levels show that it's back to normal. It was exhausting, but it was worth it. His spark beat is getting stronger too, but something is stopping him from waking out of stasis..

Suddenly I smell smoke and fire from the front of the garage. I quickly ran there to see Cade's robot put fire on some wood. I quickly grabbed a fore extinguisher but Cade beat me to it, and put off the fire. "No. Unbelievable. Unbelievable. God!" He said frustrated. "Something in here needs to make this family some money" He said and looked around, before stopping his eyes on Optimus. "Come on, you old wreck. Judgment Day" He mumbled. "Wait! Cade you can't sell it!" I stopped him.

"I have to Hana, it's for Tessa" Cade said and put on his apron. "But, Cade! You don't understand" I told him. "What do I not understand? This truck could bring us a fortune!" Cade said excitedly. "You can't tear him apart, Cade!" I raised my voice. "But it's just a-... Hold on, did you say he?". Scrap...

"Am I not allowed to name them?" I tried to save myself. "What do you know about this truck?" He asked. "N-nothing, nothing... Its just a normal truck, but..." I tried to think of a reason to stop him, but I couldn't... I sighed and nodded just telling him I gave up. Once he sees something weird about this truck, he'd stop right?

I was about to walk to him, but my leg was starting to give way. Well atleast there's something I can do to delay him. "Why don't we eat first Cade? Tessa has cooked it for us" I told him. He nodded and walked down. We got our plates and ate. My energy getting back little by little..

Well, we still have a long night...