2 : Chapter 4

Alice came back a few minutes later. I quickly ran towards the opposite direction. Whoever she is, she's not safe. I stopped running once I was free from her view. I walked down the quiet stairs and decided to keep an eye out in the dorms just incase.

I walked towards the building when my phone rang. Luckily there was nobody here, so I can answer it. I took out my phone and checked who it's from.

Mom. I answered it. "Hi mom" I said. "Hi sweetheart, how's the mission? Are you heading back now? And why is your voice so strange?" mom asked. My voice changes when I'm becoming another person so..

"sorry mom I'm on a mission now and I am not myself haha. And I'm afraid I'm not coming back soon. We might have another war" I said with a sigh. "another war?" mom asked. "I'm afraid so, but don't worry, I'll be fine! I'm an alien remember?" I said to her. "yes but.." mom was about to say. "Mom I'll be fine. I have to go now, bye" I said. "alright honey, be careful.. Bye" mom said. I turned off the call and sighed.

I put the phone back in the pocket and walked towards the dorms. I see Mikaela in front of the dorms. "Mikaela?" I asked having nearly forgotten I'm not me. "huh, who are you?" she asked looking at me, scanning me up and down. I had just remembered that I was not me, haha.

"oh, it's Hana" I said whispering to her. "what are you doing here?" Mikaela asked. "don't ask why" I said. We walked inside the dorms together.

"you're heading to Sam's right?" I asked Mikaela. She nodded. "don't mind me coming" I said. Mikaela went up the stairs and I followed her.

We arruved in a corridoor where Mikaela walked through. I see Sam's friend. I scanned him. Leo Splitz is his name. He was outside of a door waiting for something.

I walk over to him. "is that Sam's dorm?" I asked him. "yeah, his girlfriend kicked me out" Leo said. "girlfriend? I'm his girlfriend!" Mikaela said and reached the door. She opened it revealing a shocking view.

Sam was Kissing Alice on the bed. "Sam?" Mikaela said. "Mikaela!" Sam called turning his head to her in a shocked face. Alice looked at us too. "Is that your girlfriend?" Alice asked. Yeah I really hate her.
"uh-huh?"

"ex" Mikaela said and slams the door shut. She walks away, heartbroken and upset. "I can explain everyth- uk!" Sam said from behind the door.

I was chasing Mikaela when I heard him suffocating and smashing was heard. I quickly ran to the room and banged the door open. Leo and Mikaela was right behind me.

I see Alice's tongue wrapped around Sam's neck suffocating him. But she retracted it when she saw us. She's the spy!

Sam dropped and screamed like a girl. Mikaela quickly grabbed a box and throws it at her. But she dodged. I quickly turned back into Hana, surprising Leo and Sam. All the decepticons knew me anyway, and I'm much faster and stronger in this form than that boy.

I run in and grabbed Sam pulling him out of the room. Sam quickly shuts the door. All the students in the hallway came running hearing the others screams and screeches.

The door got blasted off and a human sized robot with lots of long spiky tentacles came out. It's not time to use any weapons. Not here at least. So I ran with the others outside the dorms.

I spot Sam, Mikaela and Leo running up some stairs into another building. I quickly cuaght up to them. Alice chasing fast. They ran into the building and I followed.

It was a big library. Sam and the others hid behind a desk. I ran up to them. Sam and Mikaela were having a love argument. While Leo is still looking around. "how'd you turn into a girl?" Leo asked me. "seriously?! Now?" I replied to him.