Chapter 3

The birthmark... Its the same as the one on the car.....
But that means.. No I can't be.. It must be a coincidence. But look at the details. It can't be a coincidence can it?

I closed my shirt still confused. But decided to just walk out to the kitchen. It was still dark and empty. Mom usually wakes up at 6. Still 30 minutes until then.

I prepared myself a warm cup of tea and sat down on the sofa. I sipped it watching the window. It was a chilly summer morning but this tea really helps.

I heard mom's bedroom door open. Mom and dad walked out. Dad was already ready for work while my mom still had a sleepy face. They notice me sitting on the sofa.

"well you wake up early" Dad said with a chuckle as he uses his shoes. "I'll be home from work a little late today" he said. "is there extra work?" mom asked. "I just need to visit the police office later. There's a new case" dad replied. Oh dear, I hope it's not about Sam. My dad works with the police and always comes to check on new cases.

He kissed mom goodbye and walked out. I nodded goodbye as he got on his car.

Mom started to cook breakfast and I helped her. "why did you wake up early today?" Mom asked. "guess I just couldn't fall back to sleep" I said with a chuckle. Mom laughed a little.

I ate breakfast and said goodbye before walking to school. I looked towards Sam's house. His house is not that far away from mine. His yellow car is still parked over there. I'm so glad he walked out. His face still looks a little pale.

During school, he didn't talk much. And Amaani keeps asking me why he's like that. I can't tell her what happened. Who knows if the robots wanted it to be a secret? Other than that everything was normal.

I told my mom I'm gonna go to the library to do some research. Mom agreed so I went out right after that. The walk to the library was peaceful, or so I thought.

I saw Sam on his mother's bike being chased by his driverless yellow car while also being chased by a.. Driverless police car! Mikaela was chasing them on her bike. Dang it, why'd you have to get yourself in trouble.

I ran following them. A little faster than Mikaela. As I said, I've always been a good runner, but sometimes the speed is unbelievable. I saw them went under a bridge but the yellow car suddenly drives out.

I ran across the street towards the bridge, Sam was running outside with a scared look, he doesn't seem to notice me yet. But he sure sees Mikaela going towards him. "Get back! Stop!" He yelled to her.

But Mikaela didn't understand so she went towards him. I rushe in following them. Sam jumped and pushed Mikaela off her motorcycle. "Oh- God! What is your problem, Sam?" Mikaela said angrily.

I rushed in to help her stand up, when I realized an angry looking robot coming towards us. "get up!" I groaned. "Okay, there's a monster right there! It just attacked me! Here he comes!" Sam said pointing worriedly at the robot. Mikaela looked that way filled with fear. "All right, get up. Get up and run! You have to run!" Sam said helping her.

The yellow car suddenly came over, drifting to a stop. "Sam, what is that thing?" Mikaela said worriedly, still looking at the other robot. "You two have to get in the car. Get in" Sam said panicking. "I don't want- I don't want to" Mikaela argued. "you have to Mikaela" I said helping her.

"Get in the car. Trust me. Trust me!" Sam said clearer. Mikaela finally agreed and sta in front. Sam sat next to her, and I hopped on the back seat. The door closes and the car starts driving off on it own.

It played Pretty Handsome Awkward on the radio and it drove on it's own. The robot behind turned into a police car and chases us. "Oh, God! We're gonna die! We're gonna die!" Mikaela screamed. "No, we're not. No, we're not gonna die" Sam reassured us. "Oh, my God!" Mikaela screamed.

"Trust me. He's a kick-ass driver!" Sam said. The car suddenly went under another bridge scaring Sam and Mikaela. "Oh my God! No! We're gonna die! Oh my God!" Sam screamed. It was starting to get annoying. "God! Would you both stop screaming!" I said.

The car suddenly stopped. And it locked the doors. "We're locked in. Unh! The car won't start. At least we ditched the monster, right?" Sam said. I looked out the window, seeing the police car searching around. He sees us and backed up so he can turn.

"Okay. Time to start..." Sam said as the car's key clicked and the car started. It drove quickly across the police car before dropping us off quickly.

The car transformed into a robot, the transformation of the turning of the machines looks so cool! The police car also transforms and runs towards us. "DIE!" he shouted.

The yellow robot prepares in a ready position. The police robot jumped towards him throwing him off. He crashes as the police robot looks towards us and turns his hand into a spiky weapon. We backed up cautiously.

The yellow robot attacked him. The police robot quickly released a small spiky robot. It chattered in a weird voice before running after us. "Run!" I shouted.

All three of us ran towards the metal gates. Mikaela and I manage to slip through. The robot jumped towards Sam's face, and he fell crashing the gates. "Oh- He's got me! He's got me-" he said grunting.

I ran towards him as Mikaela ran the other way. I tried to get the robot off, pulling it hard. But it stuck on his face. It started poking him with it's sharp fingers. "Oh, oh- He's going to kill me! No. No, no, no!" Sam screamed.

His back reached the gate as Mikaela shows up holding something. She smacks the robot with it making it fall. It chattered in anger and jumped up to us, it's spikes pointed forwards, shouting "witwicky!".

We all backed up. Those spikes could seriously injure anyone. We couldn't do anything. We waited for impact of the robot. I keep thinking of how a gun would be really useful now. The ground glowed blue lines, and I felt it going in me. I felt more alive than I ever had! I suddenly felt something weird going on my arm.

I looked at it to see parts of it have turned robotic! It seemed like its connected by some machines then my fist turned into a gun! It had a metallic colour, but the outside was a purplish blue colour. It also had some gold lines.

It started to heat up. I quickly pointed it at the little robot and it shot purplish blue plasma which broke away its body. The head still moved and attempted to come closer, but Sam quickly kicks it far away.

I sighed in relief, and looked at my gun which slowly turns back into my normal hand. I realized Sam and Mikaela was looking at me in confusion and fear. "what was that?" they both asked. I shrugged with a face of confusion myself.

But that just answered all my questions