3 : Chapter 1

Hana's POV

I looked back at Thomas who was staring at me crossing his arms. "Where have you been? You left me there and ran away!" he asked with an annoyed yet curious face. I stand there my lips in a straight line and blank eyes.

"Tommorow, after school, in the garage" I said sternly and nodded at the garage door. "fine, then tell me everything!" he said and left. I watched until he was out of sight before turning back to my family.

"sorry about him. It was urgent" I sighed rubbing the back of my head. "it's alright honey, now you go get some rest. You must've had a tiring two days" mom said. I nodded and went up to my room.

The next day at school, Tom wouldn't stop staring at me. I got slightly nervous by the time the last class ended. But why should I be? I'm an Alien Robot from outer space!

Later I waited in the garage for him to come in. I heard a knock and my heart starts racing. I opened the door for him and he walked in. His face looking slightly mad and annoyed.

There was silence... Stressful silence... "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE AN ALIEN!!" He squeeled in a happy way. I am confused. Really, I am...

"uh" I didn't have anytging to reply... "I always thought they could be real, and they were! And who knew someone from school was one too!" he squeeled again. "can you turn into a robot? A car?! Pleaseee show me!" he said excitedly.

"how did you know?" was the first thing that came into my mind. "Hana, I was there 2 years ago" he said pointing at the map where the battle for the Allspark started. I groaned and face palmed myself.

"so pleeeaseee will you show me! I promise not to tell anyone!" Tom said looking at me. "ugh fine, but if I know you did I will throw you into a decepticons spaceship!" I said pointing a finger at him before transforming into a car.

"No way!" he squeeled and opened the door. But I close it playfully. "who said you're going in?" I joked. "awh" he pouted, I chuckled and transformed into a robot. I couldn't stand up, even sitting down my head nearly reached the roof.

"oh hell yeah!" he said looking at me. I was gigantic, he was even smaller than my finger. So the rest of the hour, he asked me questions and I answered. But I refused to answer some questions that I think is too much. He left soon since it was getting darker, but his face was as happy as ever.

4 years later

So many things have changed over the last 4 years. Mikaela and Sam broke up a year ago and he has a new girlfriend Carly. Who knew Mikaela took the liking to Leo! And they're now dating each other, and I see no sign of breakups. Thomas has been trying to catch my eye, but I got one on another guy. Well if he is even called one. Nah he's not a guy, alright... Thomas gave up a few months ago but still talked to me like a best friend.

I got accepted at MIT for college, although all the lessons there seemed too easy thanks to my alien brain. But I still enjoy being with people with th same interests. Though I still like the NEST members better.

I go there atleast twice a week. I've been helping with Ratchet's newest invention. The holoforms (A/N: I noticed everyone just loves holoforms so I decided to try one. Will play quite a role in the next book anyway) which is like a holographic version of themselves but as humans. Except its not really holographic, it's also physical, so they can interact with other people. But still having their robot form on. I helped design some of their holoforms, I'm afraid if they scan someone and they're talking to someone who knows who your person is it would be a big trouble. Luckily I'm also a 3D artist, so I can make them one.

I'm headed to the NEST base right now in my car form. I used my holoform in the seat so ir won't look suspicous. I stopped when the gates were right in front of me.

"Password" one of the guards say. "really? Roll Out" I said boringly. He opened the gates and I went in. I drove inside the hanger and transformed into a bot, my holoform dissapeared as I finished the transformation.

Sideswipe and Bee was in the hanger and walked uo to me. "Hey Prime! Glad you're back!" Sideswipe said. "Good to be back" I replied. Oh yeah I got a new name, Aries Prime... What? It was a last minute choice. And I like that name anyway.

"doctor - needs help" Bee said. I nodded and transformed back to human and walked towards the Medbay. I nocked on the door. "come in!" Ratchet yelled. I opened the door and walked in.

I see Ratchet looking at the screen at a new model. "oh that your holoform?" I asked him. He nodded. "yeah, just finished it off" he said. A sizzling was heard and next to me stood a 30 year old man with neat blonde hair and a red shirt with a yellow vest over it with a plus sign A.K.A the hospital sign. He was also wearing jeans and white shoes.

"looks good there Ratchet" I said scanning his features. "Finally I got it right!" Ratchet said. I looked up at the bot Ratchet who was also looking down at himself. The human Ratchet looked up to bot Ratchet.

"Stop staring at me" the bot said to the human. "I'm not staring you're staring" the human said. "Drop it you!" Ratchet bot said. "Stop or I'll hit you with a wrench!" The human hissed. "Hey! That's my line!!" Ratchet bot growled. I chuckled. "Ratchet! It's just you!" I told him holding back my laughter. "oh right" he said and the holoform dissapeared.

I heard a chuckle from behind me. I looked back and yelped to see another guy. "It's just me, Optimus" he said grabbing my hand as I was about to fall down.

"Primus, you really scared me.. And who made that form? I don't remember making it" I said as I stand back up again. Optimus had messy silky black hair with some parts coloured blue. His eyes were bright blue and he's wearing a red T shirt under a jeans vest and black pants and black shoes. Oh man, he's handsome... (A/N: I imagine Tom Holland but you can choose someone else)

"I did" he replied. "oh didn't know you knew humans" I said leaning on the wall. "I learned from the best" he winked at me. Wait he winked? Ugh what's wrong with me! I've worked with hin for 4 years and this is how I act! Yeah I'm gonna head out to the Hanger.

Suddenly the alarm rang. Yes another mission!