Chapter 8

"Megatron!" The robot yelled proudly. "It's Megatron! Retreat!" Jazz said. All the autobots ran away from him. It looks like I didn't have a choice.

Megatron shot a blast towards Jazz, making him crash to the ground. Megatron took him flying towards a tall building, before he drops him and stands on him. I gasped.

But Jazz was actually hanging on the other end. "That all you got, Megatron?" Jazz said as he climbs Megatron's body like an annoying critter.

Jazz's hand and leg was in Megatron's, and he pulled them off!! Jazz's body was in half, lifeless. His last shrilling screams haunting it.

I felt really angry. Really, really angry... I might have not said much these last 2 days I've been with the bots. But a bond does not need to be made with words. And those 5 are like family...

My anger had lost control and I let out a roar. Except it wasn't a normal roar. It was a beast like roar. The roar shook the ground and the sky, disorienting the planes up high, and the cars bellow stopped.

I felt a transformation happening to my body. But it wasn't turning into a human nor a car. My head was still up, but it felt really powerful and I felt my body getting bigger. Something covered my head and I felt spines growing on my back.

Before I even realized it... I was a dragon! A winged four legged dragon with the fire blade on my tail. My spines light up on fire.

I quickly flew up really hard towards Megatron. My claws out to get him. He didn't have time to dodge and crashed down smashing a building on his face. I spread my gigantic wings wide, with a wingspan of about 60 feet. Which is more than 2x Optimus's height.

Megatron was about to shoot but I sent a Plasma blast at him, the shock wave made him lose his target. But Megatron quickly healed and jumped at me. Bringing us both to crash on a building.

The tank robot has gotten up already. I groaned as Megatron transforms into a jet and flies away. I can't follow him, all he's doing is throwing robots.

I attacked the tank giving it some Plasma blasts and Magnesium blasts. I hear a man talking to Sam about going onto a tall building. To protect the cube...

Sam runs towards wherever he's supposed to go, but he still looks hesitant. "Sam! Get to the building!" I yelled. I'm surprised I could even talk with a jaw that could barely move.

Just when luck could've just run thin, hope came. It was Optimus! He drifted to a stop and transformed into a robot. Megatron must've also saw it because just then, he was flying towards Optimus. Optimus grabbed on him and got carried off flying into buildings.

Me and the autobots ran with Sam. It isn't safe for him to be alone. Those poor soldiers have to take on that tank alone.. Let's hope Bumblebee can get to them.

I fly ahead of Sam just incase Megatron comes over us. I see something falling. It wasn't Megatron. It was Optimus. He landed on the ground looking tired.

Megatron came flying towards the bots. I quickly flew above him and crashed down on his wings, making some scratches. He transformed into a bot and shot a blast to my chest sending me off crashing to a building.

I was flat on the floor and I couldn't move. I could still weakly look up seeing the battle. Megatron shot more blasts to Ratchet and Ironhide making them fall in pain.

"Sam, get to the building!" Ironhide told him. Sam ran away towards the building. Megatron chasing him.

I see a weird blue light when he jumped over a car and rolled on the ground. The vending machine and someone's Xbox turned into robot and I'm guessing something in the car did too.