2 : Chapter 9

We soon reached a deserted old village. The buildings were broken and fallen off. Skids and Mudflap were talking about.. Camouflaging? And the other were chatting about other stuff. Me and Bee, being the only Neutral ones decided to just find a place where they can all rest.

I transformed back into a bot, and walked away with Bee to another side of the city. There were lots of broken buildings and old items all around. But it was completely deserted and barely any of the houses still stands.

But near the egde of a wall was a tall building that's still mostly intact. Inside there was a couple of items still standing. Whoever owns this place must've just left recently. Although the roof is pretty much broken, it would still be good enough for them to sleep in. There's barely any rain here anyway.

"Is this good enough?" Bee asked me. "they'd be a little chilly, but should still be alright" I replied. Bee nods, "let's go get the others" he said and transforms into a car. I turned into a human and went in his drivers seat before he drives off towards where we last saw the others.

It wasn't that hard, especially with two 10 foot robots who keeps fighting each other. Bumblebee stopped next to Sam, Mikaela, Leo, and Simmons. I hopped off and transformed into a bot again, letting the others in.

I decided to just walk there, I was tired in riding inside a car. It becomes much weirder after I became one myself. The others drove forward faster. I walked there slowly having some time to myself. I hope we find the Matrix. It would be amazing to have Optimus back again. Even if he's died over 25 times, we don't know when he'll never wake up again. I sighed and looked at the skies. The Orion constellation shine bright in the sky. I smiled remembering when Optimus told me he used to be called Orion Pax before he was a prime. And that he was nearly defenseless. I chuckled. Alright, I admit it, we might have gone much closer than others think over the last 2 years. I guess that's why I just couldn't let him go yet.

I arrived back at the building. I see Leo and Simmons cuddling as they sleep. They probably didn't even realise yet. I chuckled, the enemy becomes the friend. That reminds me one of Optimus's quotes. "till all are one". I miss him. I see Mikaela and Leo outside, just watching the stars.

Skids and Mudflap were finally done arguing and were sitting down next to the building. Bumblebee was all alone sitting on the cold sand. I walked up to him and sat down next to him.

"Finally you came, I was getting worried" he said. I chuckled "don't worry about me Honeybee" I said, earning a cute little giggle from Bee.

There was some silence as we both just stared at the sky. There was nothing really much to do. But Bee was able to break the silence, in a rather annoying way.

"so, you and prime huh?" he asked. "uh what?" I said back. Seriously? Why am I always being crossed with Optimus! "you know I can hear you in the car" Bee said crossing his arms with a smirk. I groaned with a fake frown while Bee laughs hard at my reaction.

"seriously Bee? Not you too!" I said as he starts falling down from the laughs. "But you two are so much alike!" Bumblebee said and sighed through his laughs. "yeah, from where?" I asked more of a question to myself though. "come on! You a great leader, you get grumpy easily, loves to learn, and-" I cut him off before he could even finish. "For primus sake, would everyone stop talking about me and Optimus!" I groaned. Bumblebee giggled again, "alright hun, but inside, I know you know were right". "yeah whatever Bee" I said and looked up again.

We sat down there in silence for a few hours. Before I suddenly heard Sam's calls. "Simmons! Leo! Wake up!" He said. I heard them talk about the astronomy class page 42 before running up the stairs to the roof, so I stand up, my head level to them. Bumblebee did too, but he was a little shorter than the building so he stood up on his tip toes and tried to lift up his head to see them.

"Okay, you see those three stars? You see how the last one touches the horizon? That's Orion's belt, but it's also called the Three Kings. And the reason for that is the three Egyptian kings who built the pyramids of Giza built them to mirror those stars, so it's like an arrow staring us straight in the face" Sam explained pointing to the Orion constellation. "They all point due east" Simmons said. "Towards Jordan. The mountains of Petra" I added.

"Then that's where were headed" Sam said. I put my hand out in front of them. They all climbed on and I slowly put them down next to Bee who was already a car. Skids and Mudflap came just in time and transformed to cars.

I didn't quite want to ride them again so I searched the skies and found a Pharaoh Eagle Owl which just landed on a building. Lucky me! I scanned the owl and not a second later ny body changed shape again. The gears turned and clicked, and parts moved and changed.

I was a giant Owl! Except still with robotic parts, but still an owl! I don't want to use my dragon form much, I'll use it only if I need it. But this owl should do well for now.

Bee started driving, followed closely behind by Skids and Mudflap. I flapped my wings and flew into the sky, flying low just above them.

It was 7 AM, when we arrived to a large ancient ruins. Looks like left overs of a gigantic castle. I landed and transformed back to a bot and looked at it amazed.

Bumblebee and the twins transformed too once the humans went out. We walked around the castle searching for an entrance. On the other side was a big doorway. Everyone went in except for Bumblebee who was still looking around.

I stopped with Bumblebee. "does this not look too easy?" Bumblebee asked. I nodded in agreement. With a castle this big they'd find it really easily.

But when we heard commotion in the tunnel, we both quickly checked inside. Skids and Mudflap was fighting each other. Again. I groaned. Bumblebee grabbed Skids. "Oh, come on, Bumblebee!" He said annoyed. Mudflap was about to jump to Skids, so I caught him. "Fireblade, listen!" Mudflap was about to argue.

Me and Bee threw them both out. "Now, that's rude!" Skids shouted. I shrugged and looked back at the humans. Gosh my brain's starting to become alien. "Oh my God. The symbols.... Bee! Shoot it. Check this out. Look at it" Sam said pointing at a crack on the wall behind us.

Bumblebee prepared his gun and shot the crack, making a bigger hole, just enough for the humans to get in. I transformed into a human so I can keep an eye on them. Inside the hole resembled a tomb. But it was made by cybertronian bodies. There were 6 of them, still in their unscanned forms.

"These are the bodies Jetfire was talking about" Sam said. "The tomb of the primes" Simmons added. We walked inside slowly and went to search for the Matrix. I was careful not to touch the primes. But I made a mistake and accidentally touched a finger...

I looked back at the bot cautiously, but I see it's eyes glow...