4 : Chapter 6

It took us a while to get it dig the hole but we managed to do it. Optimus got in and looked up at us. Part of his head was still outside the hole, but Cade found a way to close it. It's open right now though as we still fix him. I could tell Optimus was feeling awkward being in there, and also since he's too used at looking down to see people, he's not used to looking up. I know that feeling, being the tallest in the family and looking up at the bots. Well, until I turned into a prime atleast.

We nearly finished most of him, but it was nearing the afternoon now and we've been working all night. We covered the hole, with Optimus in it, just in case while we get in to get some breakfast. Just then Lucas came in the barn. "Morning guys" He greeted us. "Morning? It's afternoon Luke" I said plainly as Cade hands him one missile he just finished taking out. "Take it to the trash" he told him. "What has happened here?" Lucas asked looking at the wood cover that we made to cover the hole as he walked to the trash. "How the hell did you dig this hole?" He asked again. "Took us all night, don't ask" I replied. "You di-" Cade started but we heard Tessa call. "Dad!".

We all got out as we heard car engines and helicopter blades coming towards us. Outside there was atleast a dozen cars and half a dozen helicopters. They all stopped infront of the house. A man walked out of the front car and towards Cade. "Mr. Yeager, my name's James Savoy. I'm a federal agent. My men and I are trying to track down an abandoned truck. It's a nice spread you got here. Too bad she's for sale" He introduced himself and told us why he's here... Scrap. Someone made a call.

"Well, thanks. She's not. That the truck you mean?" Cade asked pointing at his truck. "Afraid not. You know, Mr. Yeager, we received a call from someone concerned about this truck. That wasn't you?" He asked. "Only thing I'm concerned about is you being on my property without permission. You know, we got a rule about people messing with people from Texas. And I don't know what truck you're talking about" Cade told him. "The kind that cost American lives. Search the property!" He ordered and people started walking towards the house and barn. "What do you mean, "Search the property"? You don't have a warrant" Cade said panicking. "My face is my warrant" Savoy replied.

I stand my ground as the men with guns started searching all around the house. I really hope they don't find Optimus. It took about 3 minutes before they all came out. "There's no signs. We got nothing" He reported, I let out a silent relieved sigh, but it soon got turned down when another man reported. "Sir, we have a live armed missile in the trash". Oh no... "Live? I carried that to the trash! You told me that was a dud, dude. I could be dead. Right?" Lucas said. Cade began to panick again.

"Look. Okay, yes, I found a truck, all right. I towed it back for the parts. I left it here last night. This morning, it's gone. When? Where? I don't know. I swear to God. That's as much as I know about him" He said... Oh Primus... He said 'Him'.

"Mr. Yaeger" Savoy said after a few seconds.. "What?" Cade asked confused. "You just said, 'him'" Scrap.. They noticed. "Take them down" He then said. A man walked towards me and grabbed my arm tight. "All right! Load up! Search the perimeter!" Savoy said again. They pinned Cade and Lucas to the ground, while Tessa struggles and shouted for help.

I easily turned this one man over, but 2 more came towards me, but I managed to nock them out too. They decided they needed 5 men to pin me down, and it sorta worked. I could turn them over, but that would be suspicious. Tessa was then thrown down and pinned down by one of the men, while Savoy reloads his gun and pointed it at Tessa! there were three guns pointed at me too, but I didn't care.

"Now, you got ten seconds. Where's the truck?" Savoy asked. "You're gonna shoot my little girl?!" Cade asked angrily. "If I have to" Savoy said calmly. "Look, I don't know. I told you everything that I know! He's gone. He left. He was in the barn, I swear to God! Just let her go!" Cade pleaded. "Shoot me! Don't shoot her!" I shouted. One shot was shot at my arm, but they didn't stop pointing the gun at Tessa. My arm started bleeding, but it wasn't that bad, compared to what I've been through in the war.