2 : Chapter 12

"F*cking do something!" Mikaela shouted at Lennox as he starts doing CPR at him. Mikaela panicked as Bumblebee drove in to the scene. Judy and Ron ran out and Bumblebee transformed, looking down sadly at Sam as they start blowing air into him.

Judy and Ron struggled to get through the Army's grasp and so did Mikaela. They started to shock Sam, but it didn't work. Mikaela finally got out and hugged Sam. He layed still, liveless. But I sense something more happening inside him...

I stand up and walked to see what was happening. Suddenly Sam gasped for air and quickly saw Mikaela. And the Matrix dust was slowly turning back into the Matrix!

Sma quickly grabbed it and climbed on Optimus. He held the Matrix in his hands and brought it up high. He shouted as he struck the Matrix into Optimus's chest. A shock of blue light came from the Matrix and it travelled through Optimus's body.

I waited for whatever might happened... And.. Optimus woke up! With a little shock in his eyes. He coughed a little as Sam got off. I walked up to him and helped pull him up. He looked at me with a slightly surprised face before turning back into his normal emotionless one as fast as it came in.

He looked down at Sam. "Boy. You returned for me" Optimus said. "A living Prime. Hah hah! I don't believe it!" Jetfire commented as he crawled over to us.

Optimus tried to stand up, when a sudden flash of red light appeared in front of us, making Optimus crash back down, and I backed up in a defensive position. It flashed again and reappeared somewhere else. It was.. The Fallen.

He appeared in front of Optimus and grabbed the Matrix. "My, Matrix!" he growled before dissapearing again. He seemed to have the power of teleportation.

"Get up! Get up! Get up! Get up!" Sam said walking up to a weakened Optimus. I couldn't help much, in this state any push of movement will hurt him even more.

"Get up, Prime!" Ironhide shouted. "He's turning on the machine! You got to stop him! Get up! Optimus!" Sam said walking up to him. Jetfire walked up to us. "All my Decepticon life, I never did a thing worth doing until now. Optimus, take my parts and you will have a power you've never known. Fulfill... your destiny..." he said as he took out his spark, and his lifeless body fell on the ground. He was one great Ally to have, anyone would be proud.

"Jolt! Electrify! Transplant those afterburners!" Ratchet said as Jolt walked by and send a line of electricity to Ratchet and connected one to Optimus.

Optimus crawled and grunted as Jetfire's parts slowly cover his body. Mostly the back. He starts to stand up as the parts secured itself and turned into wings. "Let's roll" Optimus said and shot up into the sky.

I transformed into a dragon and flew up following him. My dragon size has gotten much bigger and faster. Debris and rocks are being lifted up to wards the pyramid. Jets flew ahead of us trying to get to the pyramid with the sun harvester.

The jets exploded in the stones floating around the pyramid that was being controlled by The Fallen. As Optimus got closer, a big rock was moved infront of him.

I shot the rock and it exploded, giving him a clear way through. Optimus roared as he pushed The Fallen off the pyramid. I dodged the rocks as I went in and both me and Optimus shot the machine. It exploded in a big blue explosion before followed by a bigger blast of fire.

We crashed into the pillars because of the explosion, seperating me and Optimus, but I cna still hear his yells and grunts. "Die, like your brothers!" The Fallen shouted. "They were your brothers, too!" I heard Optimus yell.

I see Megatron fly above us, I transformed back into a bot since I won't be able to flap my gigantic wings in this place. I jumped and grabbed Megatron's wings, making him fall back and transformed into a bot.

He blasted my arm leaving a red scorch mark before jumping onto Optimus bellow and sending them off flying into a pillar. I ran and jumped down as Megatron starts fighting Optimus.

I shot Megatron in the back making him lose his control for a second, giving Optimus a little advantage. He grabbed Megatron's hand which was still a gun and pointed it at Megatron's face and it shot half of his face. He yelled in pain.

The Fallen was trying to get back to Optimus, but I shot him in the chest, blowing him back to the wall. Megatron shot Optimus a couple of times, but he regained control and shot Megatron with Jetfire's blasters, glowing him through the wall. "Aah- Starscream!" I heard him shout.

We continued our fight on The Fallen. Thanks to my hurt arm, I can only shoot him from afar, but I was still able to help quite a lot. I shot Plasma Blasts around him making him back up a little or either be too shocked to react, giving Optimus some time to fight.

The Fallen managed to take off some of the jet pieces off of Optimus, but it wasn't enough to stop him. "You picked the wrong planet!" Optimus yelled as he fights a weakened Fallen. "Give me your face!" He yelled as he puts his arm in his chest and destroys his spark.

The Fallens body drops on the ground beside the pillars. Optimus had a satisfied face. "I rise. You fall" Optimus said. He sighed and looked up at me. I jumped down from the pillars and let my mask off. He gave a nod before walking out of the pyramids.

Optimus drops Jetfire's jetpacks as he walks to the humans. I transformed back into one and ran up to Sam and Mikaela. "Are you guys ok?" I asked them looking at their faces. Sam's face was bruised and his shirt was burnt. Mikaela had some scratches around her but they all dried up. I felt bad for them, always being dragged into battles.

"Hana, your arm!" Mikaela said looking at my bleeding arm. I looked at my arm then back at her. "Come on, I survived two days with a hole in my back and chest" I said looking at her with a smirk. "And I haven't felt death yet" I added looking over at Sam then Optimus. Sam gave a sort of proud face. Uh who's proud of death?

We later got onto a military ship to get back to America. I was a bot there so Ratchet can check on my arm. Boy he should've seen the ones before, I thought with a chuckle. He'd have already gone haywire.

So pretty much anything anyone says when they see me, is ask if I'm a prime. I don't know the full answer so I usually just shrugged. Tuen they'd ask me how I got this big. I met Optimus along the way, he's pretty much the only one that knows what's going on with me, and he said I was always destined to be the next holder of the Matrix. Well I just finished talking to Jolt which was like the 11th time I retold that today.

I sighed and walked out. Sam and Optimus was here looking at the sunset. I tried my best not to disturb them and walked to the back of the ship and sat down.

"Thank you, Sam. For saving my life" Optimus said to him. "Welcome. Thank you for believing in me" Sam replied. Leo and Mikaela joined us soon. And we watched the sun set behind the horizon.

"Our races united by a history long forgotten, and a future we shall face... together. I am Optimus Prime. And I send this message so that our pasts will always be remembered. For in those memories, we live on"

...

I knocked on the familiar door of my house. And opened with my mom. She hugged me right away and so did my dad and siblings. "You came back!" My brother said. "of course I would silly boi" I said rubbing his hair.

Little did I expect, Thomas was right behind me...