2 : Chapter 3

Optimus walks away into another room. I transformed back into a girl with my hood and mask on. I turn on my detectors just incase, but being in a large base with aliens is sort of disrupting my system. I decided not to turn it on.

A man suddenly ran after me. "hey! Who are you?" he asked. I looked back at him. "who are you?" I asked him back. He had curly hair dark brown hair and a beard. "I'm Noah Diaz, I've been working with the bots for 15 years now" he said. "well, nice to meet you Noah" I said giving him a hand to shake. But I turned the hand into a robot hand. He took it before realising. "oh you're an autobot too?" he asked. "affirmative" I said before walking out with the other bots.

Suddenly the alarm rang. The lights went flashed red. Before all the electricity went off. I transformed into a bit quickly in case there's anything. I can see well in the dark, but the others can't.

I was about to turn on my lights when the electricity went back on. "what happened?" Lennox asked looking around. I lift up my hand and turned on the security cams. The ones in the vault guarding the piece of the Allspark is red! "something happened in the Vault!" I told everyone.

We all quickly run towards the vault. Lennox, Epps, and Noah came too, along with some others. Ironhide came and opened the vault.

We hoped it isn't what ae thought it was.. But it is. The cube piece was gone.. The glass was broken and the electromagnetic fields were deactivated.

"we have to get to Sam" Optimus said. "why?" I asked. "he has the information and knowledge of the cube, we cannot let the decepticons find him first"...

...

We arrived in Pennsylvenia in a graveyard near Princeton College where Sam goes. We told Bumblebee to bring him here. It's the safest place we can be without being seen.

Bumblebee is seen on the road coming this way. He drives up towards the graveyard and stops in front of it. Sam walks out and climbs up. Optimus walks closer to them. Sam looked a little annoyed.

"Huh. You won't give me a day, huh? You won't give me one day in college?" Sam said. I crossed my arms. "we left you alone for 2 years already Sam, that not enough for ya?" I replied back. "I'm sorry, Sam, but the last fragment of the Allspark was stolen" Optimus said.

"Like what? Like Decepticons stole it?" Sam asked. "We placed it under human protection at your government's request. But I'm here for your help, Sam. Because your leaders believe we brought vengeance upon your planet. Perhaps they are right. That is why they must be reminded by another human of the trust we share" Optimus explained.

"this isn't my war" Sam said. "Not yet. But I fear it soon will be. Your world must not share the same fate as Cybertron. Whole generations lost" Optimus explained again. "I know, and I... I want to help you, I do, but I am not some alien ambassador, you know? I'm a normal kid with normal problems. I am where I'm supposed to be. I'm sorry. I... I really am" Sam said and walks down towards Bumblebee.

Optimus looked a little disappointed. He sighed and looked away. "Sam, fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing" he said. "You're Optimus Prime. You don't need me" Sam replied still walking to Bumblebee.

"We do. More than you know" Optimus said. But Sam already drove away. There was a little bit of silence, before Optimus turned towards me. "I need you to keep an eye on Sam. If I know any better, someome is spying on him" he told me. I nodded, finally I got some more spying to do! Better thing! I'm spying on a spy that's spying Sam. Crazy how many spies are in that sentence.

...

I arrived in Sam's university as a car. I made the windows darker so no one would see me. I transformed back into a human behind the school before walking to the front.

Everyone was preparing for class. Sam was walking to his class with his friend. I followed. I closed myself with my hood and walked to the front of the class.

I scanned a girl as she walks in. My looks transformed to hers. I walked in quietly and sat in the back before turning back into my human form.

"Finish that for me. We're going on a journey together, you and I, today. All you... eager, nubile, young minds on the very cusp of adulthood. And I shall be your consort, your guide, your... chaperone into the heart of darkness. [laughing] Welcome to Astronomy 101. For what do we know about the stars? Virgo. The virgin. Orion, the great hunter. These are no mere twinkling diamonds for... lovely maidens to wish upon. No, they are dynamos filled with a throbbing, savage and pent-up energy!" The professor said.

I see Sam acting weird. His body was shaking and he was reading his book really quickly. Oh god no... Sam raised his hand up. Damn it.

"Young man, there are no questions until I've reached the climax of my lecture" the professor said. But Sam didn't stop. "I just finished your book and there's only one problem. Einstein's wrong" Sam said. Oh no. He jumps off his table and to the front.

His body shaking as if he was being controlled by something. "Energy does equal mass times the velocity of light squared in this dimension, but what about the other seventeen? Nobody talks about the other seventeen. Clear example. Break down the elemental components of Energon, assume a constant decay rate and extrapolate for each of the - (he stops and mutters in cybertronian) fourteen galactic convergences it took the Sentinel Prime-" yeah no that's enough.

I quickly shift into a boy that I prepared for emergencies and jump out of the table. I was walking quickly as Sam explained nonstop. I put my hand over his mouth and dragged him out of the classroom. I can tell the professor looks somehow thankful, yet annoyed.

When we were out the class I let go of him. He gasped for air. I might've held him too tight. Damn my alien strength. "what are- you doing?" Sam said looking at me with a slightly annoyed face.

"you can't say that in the middle of class!" I told him. "who the heck are you anyway?" he asked. Dang it forgot I'm not me. "Peter" I replied simply. "what do you know what I've been through huh?" Sam said standing up. "I-" I was about to reply when I hear the doof open from the classroom.

It was a blonde haired girl with a blue skirt. "Sam are you okay?" she asked running up towards him. "I'm fine Alice" Sam replied to her. "you better go to your room, it's not safe here" Alice said. Hmm.. Safe from what?

Sam just nodded and Alice accompanied her away. Alice looks back at me. I took the chance to scan her face to see her identity. Holographic pictures starts appearing in my eyes.

Scanning...

Person not in database

Hmm... Who are you Alice?