2 : Chapter 2

Tom was here and the holographic projectors are gonna come out soon... And I have no way to stop it! I tried to think quickly... But too late.

The radio projected a holographic projection of China, Shanghai in a small city. "What's that?" Tom asked looking at it. "nothing! Nothing! How about we end today's meeting right here! Yeah.. I'll see you tommorow" I said pushing him out the garage. "but why?" he asked. "I gotta fix my radio, it can get really nasty" I said trying to hide it. "I can help!" Tom said. "I'm sorry, you can't, bye Tom" I sighed closing the garage door. That was awkward...

I opened the door to my house. "mom I got a call!" I told her. "where is it honey?" Mom asked. "Shanghai" I replied. "ok, be safe! Don't explode anything!" mom shouted. I chuckled "I'll try not to mom!" I replied back.

I rushed towards the other side of the garage and open the door.  Optimus backs up and went out through the door. I transformed into a car and drove out through the alleyway. Optimus called the NEST team. Me, Ironhide, Ratchet, and a few other bots were on the com. It was also connected to the base, so the humans can hear it too. "Readings in China, Shanghai Factory district" Optimus said. "cover story?" Lennox asked. "Toxic Spill" I said as we drive out onto the highway towards the airport. "gotcha Fireblade" Lennox replied. Fireblade is my disguise name, I made it when Lennox asked who I am after the Allspark fight.

3rd Person POV

"Hana! Hana!" Tom calls out from in front of the garage. He waited there for a few seconds before groaning and walks to the garage. He opens the garage door looking around. "Hana?! Where did you go?" He asked as he walks inside.

He looks around at the empty garage. He spots a book and opens it. It was filled with cybertronian writings. "hmm... Who are you Hana?" he mumbled...

Hana's POV

We arrived in a small open field where the NEST plane usually come to pick me up. The plane was in the middle of the field, the back open. We drove inside it and the back closed.

This plane is quite big, but it's as fast as a jet. So an 14 hour trip can be just 3 hours. I just hope we can make it on time... This is the farthest we've ever been called to...

...

The news about the toxic spill has rised in China's BBC news and people have exacuated the place. We're just an hour away from Shanghai so I better get ready. Optimus usually only comes when there's a big one, while I go whenever I can.

Just then we got a call. "Air support, we need Big Buddha to deliver the drop now!" Epps called in the coms. "Cyclone nine-eight, final attack hitting in one two zero" the pilot said.

The back opened again and the pilot started the count down. "Clear drop in five, four, three, two, one". Optimus drive over the edge of the plane and I followed. He transformed into bot mode while I turned dragon but only used my wings to glide safely to the road, before transforming back into car.

"Autobots, I'm in pursuit" Optimus said as he lands and quickly transforms into a truck. On the road in front of me, there was a gigantic robot on two gigantic wheels smashing over cars and vehicles as he pass.

Optimus was closer to him and quickly transforms into bot and jumps on it's head as the giant robot smashes the road he was on. I was catching up, and Ironhide also appeared next to me through the explosion.

I transformed into a bot and jumped over the road to his feet, my fire blades already open. It pierced throigh his feet and cut off a section from his back wheel making him roar angrily.

I held on to the side of his wheel and made sharp spikes appear on my feet gripping me to the road. I pulled the giant decepticon off the rode throwing him to the ground. He grunted angrily as he went under a bridge.

The NEST team quickly showed up to where he had crashed. I also went down beside Optimus and Ironhide. "Punk ass Decepticon!" Ironhide said.

"Any last words?" Optimus asked. "This is not your pla-anet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again" the Decepticon said. What or who is the Fallen? "Not today" Optimus said and shot his head, leaving a red hole of melted metal on the Decepticon's face.

...

We went back to the NEST base to talk about the warning the decepticon gave us. I'm in car form right now, beside the new autobots that arrived on Earth.

Lennox is making a call to the general to explain for all the damage last night. I'm guessing Optimus was called because he transformed into a robot.

I'm still mesmerised by the transformations. Even after 2 years It's still quite amazing. "General, our alliance has countermanded six Decepticon incursions this year, each on a different continent. They're clearly searching around the world for something. But last night's encounter came with a warning" Optimus said.

"The Fallen shall rise again" a recording of the decepticon from last night was heard. "Origin unknown. The only recorded history of our race was contained within the Allspark and lost with its destruction" Optimus explained.

Galloway stormed up the stairs. He seemed to have a lot of questions unanswered. "Excuse me! With this so-called Allspark now destroyed, why hasn't the enemy left the planet like you thought they would?" he asked Optimus roughly... How dare he.

"Forgive the interruption, General. Excuse me. Coming through. Excuse me. Excuse me, soldier. Um. After all the damage in Shanghai, the President is, um, hard-pressed to say the job's getting done. Now, under the classified Alien-Autobot Cooperation Act,you agreed to share your intel with us, but not your advancements in weaponry" Galloway said without stopping. "We've witnessed your human capacity for war. It would absolutely bring more harm than good" Optimus replied.

"But who are you to judge what's best for us?" Galloway asked a little annoyed. "With all due respect, we've been fighting side by side in the field for two years" Lennox commented. "We've shed blood, sweat and precious metal together" Epps added. "Soldier, you're paid to shoot, not talk" Galloway told him.

"And the, ah, newest members of your team-" Galloway was about to say. "easy" Optimus told him. "I understand they arrived here after you sent a message into space, an open invitation to come to Earth, vetted by no one at the White House" Gallpway continued.

"Let me stop you right there, mister Galloway. It was vetted right here. And in my experience, the judgment of both Major Lennox and his team has always been above reproach" the General said through the call. "Well, be that as it may, General, it is the position of the President that when our national security is at stake... No one is above reproach. Now, what do we know so far? We know that the enemy leader, classified NBE-One. a.k.a. Megatron, is rusting in peace at the bottom of the Laurentian Abyss, surrounded by SOSUS detection nets and a full-time submarine surveillance. We also know that the only remaining piece of your alien Allspark is locked in an electromagnetic vault here on one of the most secure naval bases in the world" Galloway said. I flinched when he said all that information. Who knows if a decepticon is hearing us!

"And since no one can seem to tell me what the enemy is now after. Well, there's only one clear conclusion! You! The Autobots! They're here to hunt you! What's there to hunt for on Earth besides that? The Fallen shall rise again? It sounds to me like something's coming. So. Let me ask, if we ultimately conclude that our national security is best served by denying you further asylum on our planet, will you leave? Peacefully?" Galloway asked.

"Freedom is your right. If you make that request, we will honor it. But... before your President decides, please ask him this: What if we leave... and you're wrong?" Optimus said. That answer had no answer. And it left Galloway speechless.