2 : Chapter 11

I transformed into a car. Only to see that all my wounds and broken parts has been fixed! Amazing! And there were new flame patterns. Not as heavily added as Optimus's semi, mine's just around the wheels or the back, or just as a little fire logo. Everyone hopped on Bee though, but Simmons and Leo seperated with the Twins as a distraction for the decepticons. Bumblebee distracted the decepticons near Sam too, so now it was only me left.

Sam and Mikaela ran ahead into buildings, hiding from the decepticons in the village. I hid behind one trying not to make a noise. I keep my ears out though, just incase.

The first 5 minutes were just constant destruction of the buildings as the decepticons try to find Sam and Mikaela. But then when another building was broken, I heard screams. Sam and Mikaela's screams.

I quickly drove towards where those screams were. I regretted having stayed by the entrance of the village. I drove as fast as I can towards them.

Three decepticons. Was it Starscream or Soundwave? I forgot, just gonna call him USS then. Unidentified Sound or Scream lol. A yellow decepticon, and a green one. Plus a robot dog, but I could just squish him. Sam and Mikaela were on the roof and jumped off to the other side, merely missing it.

I transformed into a bot, but for some reason... The Transformation took longer, and I felt much taller than before. When I was done I realised I'm a towering 28 foot high bot. That's as tall as Optimus! Wait how did I get this tall?

"Another prime?" I heard USS hiss. A prime? What?! But I can't think of it now, because the yellow bot jumped at me. I threw him off then dodged a blast from the green one. "Run Sam!" I shouted at him as he just sat there confused. He grabbed Mikaela's hand and ran away.

I put out my blades and sliced the yellow bot's hand or tentacle? Who was just about to attack from behind. I grabbed it and pulled it off before back kicking the green bot from behind. USS just stared at us, before flying off. Oh great now he's going to tell Megatron.

I pushed the blade into the green bot's neck and pulled the head off before finishing the yellow one with a blast to it's head and pushing a blade into his spark chamber.

But there was no time to stop. I quickly ran towards where Sam might be. I heard lots of fighting, I just hope that was Bee. And sure enough, Bee just won against a big decepticon ith it's hands off.

I transformed back into a human and ran towards Sam. "Sam are you ok?" I asked him. He nodded "now we got to get to Optimus" he said. I looked to see who was next to him.. Oh great, it was Judy and Ron.. What are they doing here?!

They looked at me with a little fear, confussion, but also curiousity. "Sam they can't stay here. Bee!" I called. Bee walked over and transformed into a car. He opened his door and we led Sam's parents in. But of course, without a little push.

"You get them somewhere safe, all right? You've got to get in the car. Get to safety" Sam said to Bee. "No, no, this isn't up for discussion! You're my son!" Ron said getting up. "I know!" Sam replied.

"You're my son!"

"Dad-"

"We all go together!"

"Listen-"

"Were all going together!"

"Dad, stop, okay? Get in the car. He's gonna get you to safety. You know, you run. You don't stop, you don't hide, you run. You hear what I'm saying. Okay? I'll find you when you're safe" Sam said to him. But that's not gonna help..

"No!" Ron shouted. "Mr. Whitwicky, I know he's your family, you want to protect him. I get that. But the fate of the world is in his hands. Would you rather take him and let your world die, or let us take the risk" I told him.

He stopped and thinks for a moment. "Let him go, Ron" Judy said. "Fine, but if he dies! I'll kill you!" Ron said looking at me before going in, still with a worried expression. "Go with my parents" Sam said to Mikaela.

"I'm not gonna go without you" Mikaela said. Sam sighed and grabbed Mikaela's hand and ran towards a building. On the other side was a big battle. "Follow us to the pillars. We'll take you to Optimus" Arcee said. "look out!" Sam shouted as a blast went to hit her.

Arcee! I leaped out to check on her. But she died... I transformed back into a bot rather angrily. "Get out Sam!" Ironhide shouted. "Get to the pillars!" I told him. He runs out as I shoot the decepticon that shot Arcee. And shot a few others delaying their fires and missing a few hits.

I ran with them to keep them safe, shooting as many other decepticons as I can. A few of the small bots died in one shot, the big ones struggling to hold their grounds. I just hope they'll be alright.

There were decepticons everywhere. And so were army members who tried shooting them. But those bullets would only scratch those cons. I shot them and block their shots as Sam and Mikaela ran towards the pillars.

A couple of bots fell near us, some Autobots some Decepticons. I sliced the decepticons head before they even got a chance to look at us. But even that there were still a whole lot more out there.

We were nearly there, we see Ratchet and Lennox who still held steady. But a whole row of blasts were being sent at us. I quickly put my body behind them to shield the fire. It ran through my back but it wasn't that badly damadged.

A few more blasts were sent in front of them. I used my hand to cover them again. They fell and rolled. "get to cover!" I shouted as I send more shots back to the decepticons.

Sam and Mikaela crawled behind pillars and still tried their best to continue to Optimus. The tanks started shooting, causing the pillars to fall on the decepticons. Good but Sam and Mikaela are in there too.

I heard Lennox call them giving me a little relief as I shot some more decepticons. Long distance fighting in not my thing, but I could still do it. "Oh, look who showed up. You better have a good reason for us to be here" Lennox said sarcastically as Sam ran to him. "Yeah, we do. And I've got proof" I said as a small deceoticon jumped to me. I ripped it's head off easily.

"Where's Optimus?" Sam asked. "He's right over there, across the courtyard" Lennox said. I looked to where he was pointing, to see Optimus's body covered in a sheet. "I got to get to him right now" Sam yelled trying to escape Lennox's grasp. "Not with an air strike coming" Lennox said. I looked up. Sure enough some planes were flying this way.

"I have to get to him right now!" Sam said and pushed through. "not now Sam!" I warned him. But my attention got caught by another decepticon landing behind them.

I ran up as fast as I can to them, but Jetfire finished him off first. "Now let me show you how we brought the pain in my day!" Jetfire said as he stomped on the decepticon.

The first line of air strike came, and a scorpion like decepticon jumped on Jetfire. He tried to fight it off, while I tried to fight off the other that kept coming. When I looked back, the scorpion con that fight Jetfire was dead, but Jetfire's spark chamber was exposed. "I'm too old for this crap" he grunted.

Lennox Sam and Mikaela are going to break the run in a few seconds. Megatron came running in as the planes come closer. Orange smoke started showing up signalling where the shots are gonna be.

Ironhide was running towards Megatron as Sam and the others broke their run. The jets started dropping the explosions. I ran towards Megatron but me and Ironhide got blasted off by the explosions, giving Megatron a clear line.

I couldn't see anything with the dust, but I heard Sam's scream before it turned silent. I heard Mikaela shout his name. I quickly got up and walked to the source of the sound. To see Sam lying still on the ground...

---

AN: I know it looks like I'm stealing from Optimus, but seriously! It's hard when a character in a movie has the exact same personality as you! And element let me just say... Yeah I'm still Orion Pax, you could say that. Aaagh this world is so boooring! I need an adventure! Don't mind me lol.