4 : Chapter 4

We spent all night trying to fix him. Well, I did with the more complex parts while Cade tinkered with the engines which I was wary of him doing, but I couldn't do anything about it. I was still quite weak and tired, as I hadn't slept yet, but I was still fine.

Little did I know, Cade has found something... One of the radiators had a cybertronian sized bullet hole cut through it, and Cade found some of the wires in Optimus was arranged weirdly. "Hana... This isn't a normal truck" Cade told me. "Cade it-" I was about to say something, but was cut off when he jumped down and grabbed the phone. He quickly calls Lucas, and the phone rings for a while before someone picked it up. "Lucas? Lucas!" He asked through the phone. I couldn't hear what's on the other side, but all Cade told him is to come here right now.

He then grabbed some electricity generator and placed it up. He connected Optimus with some wires and prepared up there. "What are you doing Cade?" I asked him. "I'll explain it to you when the others arrive" He said and walked down. "That's not what I meant ask" I sighed as he didn't listen and walked to the door. Lucas and Tessa arrived and he excitedly brought them in and showed them what he meant. "You guys have never seen a truck like this before. Get in here. Lock that door. It doesn't have a lock. Look! Look at the hole in the radiator. Look at the size of it. Something blew a hole in it! Yeah, so? It's not normal steel. The shrapnel in the engine, it ripped all the connections apart. And watch. And this took some Cade genius. You are gonna love this. When I hook this back to a working battery..." He said and put one side of the wire to the generator. Optimus began to spark up and lights were glowing in any entrance possible. Sparks fly out from everywhere, that would've been painful for a human.

"Calling all... Calling all Autobots" Optimus's recording played on the radio. Primus, what I would give to hear that voice again. I sure missed it... But the others might not be taking this very well. "I don't think it's a truck at all. I think we just found a Transformer" Cade said adding some mystic feel into his voice. "Tran- Evacuate!" Lucas shouted in panic and ran outside. Out of surprise, Tessa also followed. "Wait! Guys!" Me and Cade called and we both ran outside.

"Dad, are you out of your mind? You need to get that thing out of here" Tessa told him. "It's not a thing" I mumbled in annoyance. "You don't have to worry. I've been in there working all night. I'm fine" Cade reassured her. "You know what? That's not a truck, okay? You're right. It's an alien killing machine. Jesus" Lucas told him. "Dude, it's DOA. It's been recalled, totaled, done" Cade groaned in frustration. "So, listen, there's a number that you call. You're supposed to call the government. It's the American thing to do. You're supposed to call, and if it ends up being alien, then you win $25,000" Lucas started. "We don't win money" Cade said again. "And if you can capture it live... Like tag it like a wild wildebeest, then you get $100,000" Lucas finished. "Dad, we're making the call" Tessa said rather excitedly yet still worried. "I heard that. I've seen the commercial. They don't say that. That's not a guarantee" Cade told them. "You think Greg would lie to me?" Lucas said offended. "Look, if that's a Transformer there from the Battle of Chicago, I need to know how it works. I'm an inventor. This could be a game changer for me! If I can apply that technology to my inventions, we'd never have to worry about money again" Cade said and went in.

I followed him with the others. They started arguing more about money, and it was getting in my nerves, so I went to the back of Optimus to work on something. Or, pretty much just fixing him further. Although it would fix him as a truck, he might have more damage as a bot. And I can't reach that from out here. But some banging sound caught my attention and I ran to the front. I see Cade banging a hammer to Optimus. I know it wouldn't hurt him much but I still hissed at Cade. He looked at me sort of surprised but looked back at Tessa. "Would an alien killing machine let me do that? Look, I'll make the call. We'll get the money. Just first let me see if I'm right. You want to hide in the house? Go ahead" He told her. "Okay" She said shakily and ran outside.

Cade and Lucas got to work removing something. After scanning it with an X-Ray, I noticed a missile stuck near Optimus's spark chamber. No wonder he couldn't wake up from stasis. I helped Cade took the missile out. It took just a minute before the missile was out. "What is that?" Lucas asked. Primus... Forgot to tell them it was a missile. "It looks like a missile" Thanks for stating the obvious Cade.

The missile suddenly blew itself around the garage, hitting the sides and Optimus, making him spark up and light up again, this time in a more alive way.. The missile flew out of the garage, and by the sound of it. Into the house. "There's a missile in the family room!" I heard Tessa scream and shout. Suddenly sparks behind us exploded suddenly, and Optimus started to transform. We quickly backed away. He was panicking in fear, and struggling through the pain. He kept falling back to the floor as he tries to stand up. "I'll kill you!" He shouted. Tessa then came running into the barn "Dad, there's a missile in-!" she screamed loudly as she saw Optimus.

He took out his gun and pointed it at us. Or more like, me, Cade, and Tessa. "I'll kill you! Stay back!" Optimus shouted. I quickly went infront of Cade and Tessa. "No. Don't shoot!" Cade said. "Optimus! Stop!" I tried to get him back to his senses, but he seems still a little too shocked. "Call 911! Run!" Lucas yelled as he ran towards us, but his forehead hit Optimus's gun as he accidentally swings it at him. "Optimus stop! Calm down! You're fine" I told him and slowly walked forward. "Lucas? Don't move, just calm down" Cade said to Lucas as he holds his forehead in pain, but he slowly stands up and raises his arms.

"Easy, human" Optimus warned them as he points his gun at them. "Optimus. Remember me? Hana" I asked slowly. Optimus looked at me, and realisation filled his eyes. "Hana?" He asked quietly looking down at me. I nodded lightly. Optimus looks back at Cade and was doing something with his gun again. "Weapon systems damaged" he said to himself. "A missile hit your engine. And we took it out of you. You're hurt really bad. I'm just trying to help you. You're in my home now. I'm an engineer. My name is Cade Yeager" Cade explained as Optimus backed away slowly, but he calmed down after Cade introduced himself.

"Cade, I am in your debt. My name is Optimus Prime. My Autobots. They're in danger" Optimus introduced himself but quickly changes the subject. He groans in pain and falls to his knees as half of his helm fell off. "Stop! You're too weak!" I ran over to him. "I need to go. I need to go now" Optimus said with determination, but he holds his chest and groaned quietly. "How far you think you're gonna get?" Cade asked. "Tessa, come here. He needs our help. What happened to you?" He called and asked again. "An ambush. A trap. Set by humans. I escaped and took this form" Optimus explained and out caughs some dust.

"But you're on our side. Why would humans hurt you?" Tessa asked. "They were not alone" Optimus replied. "My autobots can repair me" He stands up weakly. Primus, he's hard to hold. "Yeah. If you can reach 'em. What about me?" Cade asked as he lifted up the fallen piece of Optimus's helm. "And I am an Autobot too" I whispered quietly to him. He thought for a moment before nodding. "I'll get Lucas back first, Hana take Tessa home, she might be shook" Cade said and looked at her. I nodded and turned to Optimus "Glad to have you back".

Transformers : The Hidden Spy | 1, 2, 3 COMPLETEDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara