Hidden Feelings

Yn Pov

When I went inside I was Mr and Mrs Kim greeting  the guest.Mrs Kim saw me  and I walked toward her.I greeted her.

Yn: Hello Aunty.

Mrs Kim: Hello Yn. You look gorgeous. 

I blush a little .

Yn: Thank you Aunty.Have you seen Taehyung.It's been a long time since I last saw Taehyung.

Mrs Kim: He went to pick his girlfriend.He will be back soon.Anyways forget about that, come with me and help me greet the guest.

Me and aunty were greeting guest when someone called my name.

?:Yn

I turn around and saw Taehyung and Jennie .I walk towards them both and hug them.

Yn: I missed you guys.

Taehyung: I missed you too, cupcake.

Cupcake was the nickname given to me by Taehyung. We broke the hug . Jennie smiled at me . I walked toward her and gave her a hug too.

 I walked toward her and gave her a hug too

?: So you didn't miss us?

I turned around and saw RM ,Jin, Suga,Jungkook and Jimin.I hug them as well.

Yn: I missed all of you as well.

All: Miss you to angel.

Angel was the nickname given by my other friends.

Yn: You all you so handsome.

Their all laughed at my comment.We were talking when J -hope came and join the group.We were chatting and laughing when Mr Kim spoke.

Mr Kim:Hello everyone and thank you for coming here. Today I gather all of you here for a very special event.From today onwards, I am going to hand over my position to my son Kim taehyung as the CEO of Kim and Co.

Everyone claps their hands and taehyung went up  the stage to give speech.

Taehyung: Thank you all for coming here  and I hope that I'll be able to continue my father's work . Please enjoy the party. Thank you .

Everyone claps their hands . Taehyung came up to me and looked around.

Taehyung: Where is jennie?

Yn: She might have to go outside for some fresh air as it is crowded here.

Taehyung: Okay.By the way , guy I was thinking about asking jennie to marry me.Will you guys help me.May be give me such an idea or a plan.

As soon as he said this , I felt pain in my heart. I experienced the pain  two years ago.

Flashback

Today I am going to confess my feelings for taehyung. Since the beginning of school,I have had feelings for  taehyung .Everyday,  my feelings for him grow stronger and stronger. the bell rang and now was break time.I was looking for taehyung when I saw him outside with jennie. I was curious so I ran and hid behind a pillar near them. I was broken when I heard their conversation.

Taehyung: Jennie , I want to tell you this for a long time but i was scared  to tell you . I don't know when it happened but  I am for sure that  I have feelings for you and my feeling for you grows stronger and stronger every time I see you . I don't want to force you to like me back .

Jennie: Taehyung , I have to say something to you as well. I also like you and I was nervous to tell you because there are many girls who also have a crush on you and I was scared because you might have rejected me . But now I don't need to worry because you are also like me so  I am ready to be your girlfriend.

They both hug .Tears started to fall down from my eye.I quickly ran away from there and went to the bathroom. I locked myself inside the bathroom and began to cry loudly .I was so broken and alone .No one knows what I am going through. The bell rang in time for class.I washed my face and left the bathroom. I headed to class and I sat on my seat. A few minutes later jennie and taehyung came in the class. As soon as jennie saw me ,she came running towards me . She looked so happy and I couldn't help but smile at her.

Yn: You look happy today .What happened? What is the reason behind happiness?

Jennie: Today is my best day ever.Today taehyung confessed his feelings to me and  we both have the same feelings. Aren't you happy? 

YN: I am very happy .

Jennie: Are you sick?You look tired and OMO your eyes and nose.They are so red.I think you need to go home.

Yn: No .I am okay .Don't worry about me okay.

I gave her a fake smile and tried to not cry in front of her.

Flashback end

Since that day , I still have feelings for taehyung but I never told anyone because there is no point .Taehyung is already taken and I don't have a chance to tell him.I was very lost into my thought and I felt someone calling my name.

Taehyung: Yn ? You look so lost. What happen?

Yn: Nothing .I was just thinking of a plan so that I can help you .

I smiled at him.He smiled at me too.

Taehyng: Don't worry for now.I'll go and find jennie .Okay see you soon guys.

Yn: Okay .

Taehyung left.

Yn: I think that i should leave now as well.It's getting late now.

I waved good bye and left for home.

Sorry for the long chapter .Don't forget to vote and comment. 💜 Borahae 💜