Wish

Taehyung Pov:

I slow open the door.I saw my mom sitting on the bed and dad sitting beside the bed on a stool. Yn was standing next to dad.
Mom: Son what happened .Why are you  standing there .Come here.
I slowly walk toward mom. Tears started to fall down from my eye.Dad stood up from the stool and I sat down.

Mom: What did the doctor say?

Taehyung: He said that ........

Mom: What did he say?

I let out a sigh from my mouth.

Taehyung: He said that you have heart disease.

Mom: Is there anything they can do to save me.

I looked down .Words couldn't come out of my mouth.

The nurse came inside and told us to go outside because she needed to give mom injection and make her sleep as it was night already. 

Yn: Taehyung you still haven't answer aunty's question? Is there anything that the doctor can do to save her.

Taehyung: The truth is that there is nothing they can do to save her but the doctor said that we have to full fill  whatever she says and her wishes too.

 Yn  wanted to stay with mom and didn't listen to anyone.M and dad went home .The next day , Me and dad quickly got ready and went to the hospital. When we reached there, the doctor was checking mom.The doctor came in the room and told me that mom could go home now .Mom got dressed and yn helped her get to  the car .We drove home. Yn helped mom get out of the car and we all went inside. Mom sat on the couch and yn went to get water for mom. Me and dad went to changed.

Taehyung pov end 

Author Pov:

After some time, taehyung and his dad came to the living at sat with the girls.suddenly Mrs Kim spoke.

Mrs Kim: Taehyung .

Taehyung: Yes mom. Do you need anything.

Mrs Kim: Taehyung ,will you do anything for me?

Taehyung: Yes mom . Just tell me and I'll do it for you .

Mrs Kim: Marry yn .

Taehyung/ Yn: WHAT?

Taehyung: Mom , do you know what you just said right now.

Yn: Yes aunty. I can't marry taehyung. He is my friend. I can't marry him.

Mrs Kim: Son you said that you would do anything. Can't you full fil my last wish .

Taehyung:  Mom that doesn't mean that you make me marry my friend. Yn is only my friend and there is nothing else than a friend. Mom  , I will not marry yn because I will marry jennie who I love and that is finally.

Yn was bit hurt by what taehyung had said to his mom. Taehyung  walked away from his mom and went to his bedroom.

Mr Kim: I'll go and talk to him.

Mr Kim went to taehyung's bedroom while the women were in the living.

Mrs Kim: Yn dear,  please  marry taehyung. After I die , I don't want my son to be alone . (crying)

Yn: No aunty .Taehyung has a girlfriend jennie and he only will marry  jennie . 

Tears fall from yn eye .

Mrs Kim: Please I beg you .His girlfriend is not right for him.I know .She is just a gold digger who is after his money.

Yn: Aunty , you can't say that .As far as I know that jennie is a well behaved girl and she will never break anyone's heart .