Save and forgive

Taehyung Pov:

Yn closed her eyes when we reached the hospital. I cried alot. They took her to the operation theatre. Jin hyung came to me and tried to comfort me.

Jin: Taehyung , don't cry.She will be okay.She is very strong.

Taehyung: Why did she save me?I hurted her alot and what did she do ?She saved me.

He hugged me and I cried in his hug.Soon the doctor came ou .I quickly got up and went to him.

Taehyung: How is my wife?

Doctor: She is okay but she loses a lot  of blood.We need a donor as quick as possible.

RM:What is her blood group.

Doctor: Her blood group is A postive.

Jungkook: I'll donate.My blood group is universal.I'll donate blood to her.

Doctor: That will be great.

Jungkook went with the doctor .After some time, the doctor came out with jungkook.

Doctor: She is fine now.You can all meet her after the nurse move her into a new room.

After some time, we  all were told to go and meet yn. We went in and she was sleeping on the bed with wires attach to her body and it all leads to the machine.I went toward her and sat on the stool.Tears came in my eyes.Slowly, yn open her eyes and looked at everyone.She tried to stand up but failed.I helped her up and made her sit up in the bed.

Jimin: how are you felling , yn?

Yn: I am good.Why are you all here?

J hope: Why can't we be here?Can't we  see our cupcake?

 End of Taehyung Pov:

Yn Pov:

I was shocked by what J Hope just said.Their cupcake.

Yn: But why? After all this you guys......

Jimin: we are all sorry for what we all aid to you.

Jungkook: Noona ,we call you a slut and support the person who only used hyung for his money.

Rm: We are all sorry for what we did to you.We didn't trust you and left you when you needed help.

J Hope: Sorry for kicking you out of the job . We al regret for what we all did to you.

All except taehyung: We are sorry. 

Jin: Will you forgive all of us.

Tears were in my eyes.I nodded and the all smiled. Soon they left and in the room it was only me and taehyung. Taehyung came and sat on the stool next to me.He gently holded my hand and looked at me.He already had tears in his eye.

Taehyung: Yn, you forgive everyone....

Yn: Taehyung , I always forgive you and others because I know you guys.You guys were just under jennie's influence and didn't understand.It's just a mistake.Don't worry about it.

Taehyung: Why are you like this.You forgive everyone this easily. Yn, For today onward we will begin fresh.I know that we are married but we are still friends .We will continue being friends and continue this marriage as well.

Yn: But what about the contract.We signed it until six months.

Taehyung: Forget about it .Now there is no contract okay . Now you need to rest.Okay .

Sorry for the short chapter. Don't forget to comment or vote.💜 Borahae💜