Feeling

One month later

Taehyng pov: 

It's been one month since me and yn improved or relation.Now we are going home.We went on a small trip .I wanted to spend time with yn and maybe give this relationship a chance.Not to lie btu when I get near yn, my heart beats so much .I never felt like this before.I never had this feeling when I was  jennie.

Yn: Taehyng, you get fresh and I'll make something for us two .

I went p and got fresh quickly.I went down and  saw yn cooking .Her hair was open and it came in her way.I went toward her and took the hair band from my wrist and tied her hair.She stop cooking and turned around.We both starred into each other's eyes. I stared at her and she stared at me.I saw her light pink lips.They look so tasty.What am I thinking.

Yn: Thank you.

We broke eye contact and she continued cooking .After some she put plates and served the food.We both ate the food and then cleaned the dishes.I went to my study room and did some of my office work.After some time, I went to our bedroom and   took my phone and called jimin.I need to know what this feeling is and jimin knows all about this .

On call:

Jimin: Hi hyung .

Taehyung: Hi jimin.I called to for something.I need your help.

Jimin: What is it ?

Taehyung: Before I tell you , you need to promise me that you won't tell anyone.

Jimin: First tell me and then .Okay

Taehyung: Okay. Yo know , we all went on a trip. During  the trip , I felt something that I never felt before .When I am near yn, my heart beats so fast.What is this feeling ?

Jimin: What ?  You fell for yn like this.

Taehyung: Yes but I don't know what this feeling is ?

Jimin: Well I know what this feeling is ? You have feeling for her.

Taehyung: What do you mean by I have feeling for her?

Jimin: Yes.You area falling in love with her.You should confess to her .Let her know that you like her .

Taehyung: You are lying.I don't like her.She is my best friend and thats it .

Jimin: Taehyung listen to me .It's true .You like her .Stop denying it .Okay.

Taehyung: Jimin.Stop it .I think i did wrong asking you.

Jimin: Fine then .We will find it out soon if you  like her or not.

Taehyung: We will see.

I cut the call and throw the phone on the bed.I like yn.Could it be.No that can't be true.I got up and walked toward the balcony.I open the door and step on the balcony.I saw shocked by what I saw .Yn was hugging  hobi. What is hobi hyung doing her.I quickly ran down stair .Yn and hobi hyung came in the living and sat down.

Hobi: Taehyung.How are you ?

Taehyung: I 'm good  but why are you here?

Hobi: Why can't I ? I 'm here to meet my sister and what .Can't I meet her?I know she is married to you but she is like my sister so thats why I am here.

Yn: Taehyung , what happened to you .You are acting differently ?Are you okay .Do you have a fever .Let me check.

She quickly came to me and put her hand on my forehead.My heart beated fast .I felt  some weird feeling in my stomach but I liked the feeling.

Taehyung: I am fine.

I took her hand off my forehead and intertwined her hand with mine.

End of taehyung pov

Yn Pov:

Taehyung intertwined his hand with mine.I was shocked.I looked down and then looked at taehyung.He smiled at me.I tried to pull away but her didn't let go.

Taehyung: Sorry hyung.It's just thats there is something I have confirmed myself.

Hoi: What is it ?

Taehyung: I think you and everyone else will know but it is very soon.

I was shocked  by what he said.He dragged me to the sofa  and made me sit next to him.He didn't let go of my hand.I felt myself blushing.Me , taehyung and hobi oppa talked and then hobi oppa left . We waved him goodbye and now it was me and taehyung. Taehung let go of my hand and i Ran straight to the bedroom.

Sorry for the short chapter .Don't forget to vote and comment.💜 Borahae💜