Accident

One week later

Author pov:

 It has been one week since the incident between taehyung and yn. Now they are preparing for the fashion show .Yn is busy making her own design. Taehyung  would  help her make the design. Meanwhile at their mansoin Mr and Mrs Kim were  getting ready to go to the company to give a surprise to yn and taehyung. They got into the car. Mr Kim started to drive to the company. They were driving .There was no traffic and they just calmly drove to the company. They didn't notice a trunk coming toward their car at full speed. With second the truck hit the car and  the car rolled over three times.Everyone walking on the street gathered around and  a  man in his 20s called the ambulance. Mr and Mrs Kim were rushed to the hospital. The same man  found Mr Kim's phone.He found taehyung's number and called him.

Taehyung: Hello dad, what happen .

Man: Sorry but I am not your dad.

Taehyung: Then who are you and why do you have my father's phone?

Man: Your dad and mom  meet an accident and are very injured.I was there when it happen so I brought them to the city hospital.Please come to the hospital.

Taehyung: Thank you .I'll be there.

Taehyung called yn in his office and they both went to the hospital. Yn was crying. When they reach the hospital they went to the reception desk.

Taehyung: Excuse can you tell me where Mr and Mrs Kim admitted.

Receptionist: They are still in the operation theatre

Taehyung: Thank you .

They both rush to  the  theatre.They saw a  man sitting on the chair.They went to him and thank him for what he did.The man left and taehyung and yn were waiting outside.After , few minutes the doctor came out.

Taehyung: Doctor, how is my parent?

Doctor: Sorry Mr Kim , but They are no longer.I am sorry. We tried alot .

Taehyung was  shocked by what he heard. Suddenly , yn grabbed the doctor's  collar .

Yn: ( shouting)  WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THIS? THERE MUST BE SOMETHING.

Taehyung tried to get rid of  yn's grip on the doctor's collar.

Taehyung: yn, leave him. He tried to save them but he couldn't .It's not his fault.

Yn: Why is this happening? Why does everyone leave me?

She drop to her knees and began to cry hard than before.Suddenly the nurse came out.

Nurse: Doctor , Mrs Kim is breathing.

Doctor: What .

Nurse: Yes sir .

The doctor went back inside the room.After some time he came out.

Doctor: Mr Kim , I don't know what has happened but your mom is breathing again.However, There is 70% that she will stay alive.

The nurse moved Mrs Kim in a room.Soon yn and taehyung  went inside the room.Mrs Kim was sitting on the bed with a bandage all round her. Yn went to carefully  hold it .

Yn: Mom.(crying)

Mom: D  dear.don't cry.It's fine. Yn, know now it's time for me and your father to go where your parent are.But before I go ,I just want to say please take care of my son .okay.