Date

One week later

Taehyung Pov:

 It has been a week and I know now for sure that jimin was right.I should have listened to him.I was in my office .I took my phone and dailed his   phone number.

On the call:

Jimin: Hello, alien.

Taehyung: Hello shorty.

Jimin: Don't call me that .

Taehyung: Then why did you call my alien. Anyways, there is something to tell you.

Jimin: What is it.

Taehyung: Well .... so last week I  ask you about  the strange feeling i had for yn.Well the thing is that...

Jimin: Wait.Let me guess.I was right.So you do  have feelings for yn.

Taehyung: Yes .It's true.I think I like her .Maybe I might even love her .The only  thing  is that  I don't know  have to confess to her .

Jimin: Bro , why worry.You got me .I have  a idea .

He told me the idea and I was impressed by his idea .

Taehyung: Thank you bro.

I cut the call and looked at the time.It was 7pm. I quickly got up off my chair and grabbed my phone and to yn's office.I went to yn's office and went inside the office. She looked at me and got up .

Yn: Mr Kim , do you need anything. If yes that you should have called me in you office , I would have come there.

Taehyung: No , I don't need anything.I just want to know if you are done with the work. And don't call me that .I am you friend and before that your husband so call me by my  name .Okay 

Yn: Okay . I have one file left that is due next week but I want to finish it by tomorrow so that i don't need to worry.

Taehyung: Then you can finish  it tomorrow but for now come on.Take you stuff.

Yn: But....

Taehyung:  No but now come on.

I  took her purse and hold her hand and took her out of the office.We both got to my car and I drove her to our house.She was on her phone .we reached home and yn open the house door.We went inside .I quickly  ran upstairs to  our bedroom. I open my closet and took out a box .I took the box downstairs and saw yn in the kitchen.

Taehyung: Yn, can you come here.

Yn: Tahyung: I am cooking for us two so i can't come now.

I went to the kitchen and saw her take ingredient out of the fridge.

Taehyung: Don't cook .Well I wanted to take you out on a date so that why I brought you home.

Yn: What.

Taehyung: Yes .I want to take you on a date .Please don't say no.

I put the box on the counter and walked toward her.

Taehyung: I know it's  confusing for you but there is something I need to tell you and that's why I wanted to take you out on this date.Maybe it might be a memorable date for you but for me it .

I quickly  took the box and handed it here.

Taehyung: For this date , I want you to wear this dress .This was given by mom. She told me to give it to my wife when i take her out on a date and well I want you to wear it  to our date.